• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics AS level P1

Reaction score
Haha let's not exaggerate! I had loads of practice. What was question 2 about? Well I was able to solve every question so i suppose yes. Then again, it's just paper 1 - the easiest of all - and I have 3 other papers to sit for. :X :/
I'm sure you did well btw, because usually the correction is fine and all. :)
Do you really think that m/j is easier? I always find the o/n session much easier. I dunno... the questions in m/j are always so weird. :S

Reaction score
Haha let's not exaggerate! I had loads of practice. What was question 2 about? Well I was able to solve every question so i suppose yes. Then again, it's just paper 1 - the easiest of all - and I have 3 other papers to sit for. :X :/
I'm sure you did well btw, because usually the correction is fine and all. :)
Do you really think that m/j is easier? I always find the o/n session much easier. I dunno... the questions in m/j are always so weird. :S
Question was about the cone and paper! Remember ? I did okay not that good I guess. Mj was much easier according to me! You giving both as and a2 this year ? :")

Reaction score
Oh yeah i remember. Yup, it was ok.
Well actually I opted for full A level mathematics. This means that i'll have 2 papers of pure maths ( p1 and p3) and 2 papers of stats.
Students as As level sit for p1 and p2. :)

Reaction score
Oh yeah i remember. Yup, it was ok.
Well actually I opted for full A level mathematics. This means that i'll have 2 papers of pure maths ( p1 and p3) and 2 papers of stats.
Students as As level sit for p1 and p2. :)
Was that answer 5 rads?