• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

math preparation

Reaction score
TALK ABOUT MATHS !!!!!!!
WHAT + HOW DID YOU PREPARE/ARe PREPARING???

Reaction score
Maths is not tough at all man!
All you have to do is practice! Go check out the thread for the guess paper of mathematics, revise all the specified topics and do as many papers you can to the extent! That's it !

Reaction score
Maths izz toooo easy! only the topic TRANSFORMATIONS is a bitt tricky...im hopin it doesntt comee in maths P1 or P2!! (iA!).
Aniiway, Bsttt of Luck Ppl!!! =D :)

*Acheive & Believe*.

Reaction score
Maths izz toooo easy! only the topic TRANSFO

Well i think Mensuration is difficult :(

Reaction score
just go through some past papers P1 and P2 (2001-2009)
... it might seem funny but i think VECTORS are the most difficult... i always get stuck when it comes to those PARALLEL thingys

Reaction score
go through past papers. esp the ones before 2000 becox most of the papers after 2000 have appeared in school exams and mox and stuff and we are quiet familiar with most of the questions and its always helpful to read examiner reports .. good luck all

Reaction score
20 min. every night math revision has improve my maths grade. I think for you to be able to obtain good grades in math, you should practice everyday, either in groups or alone, past papers really help!!!. I request for IGCSE math practice partner. I also need a study group partner,,,,plz contact me if you are interested. I really appreciate it,,thanks

Reaction score
I haunt started but I will start next week from 2001 to as much as I can lol I suck in math can someone tell me what zone shoulder do and should we do both what if we want to do only 1 is that enough to get an a star

Reaction score
I haunt started but I will start next week from 2001 to as much as I can lol I suck in math can someone tell me what zone shoulder do and should we do both what if we want to do only 1 is that enough to get an a star

make me a study partner----i am good but not that perfect