• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math pp22 Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
do you guys think the curve will be really high? i am expecting to loose 7 marks do u think it will be in the range of A?

Reaction score
i guess p22 was the most easiest paper to be ever made by igcse.... so p42 would be most toughest of all time:cry:
True no shears or strech or anything on this papper, im too tired to study pp4 i have english and physics the days before

Reaction score
do you guys think the curve will be really high? i am expecting to loose 7 marks do u think it will be in the range of A?
The curve im expecting is gnna be extremly high, whihc is not tht good tbh, usaully for an A* u need 61 - 63 here i think it will be 66 - 68 :( ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i might have made a silly mistake myself

Reaction score
The curve im expecting is gnna be extremly high, whihc is not tht good tbh, usaully for an A* u need 61 - 63 here i think it will be 66 - 68 :( ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i might have made a silly mistake myself
dont worry... u got all correct.. right?

Status
Not open for further replies.