• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

math paper 42

Reaction score
i just finished math ppr 4 how did u find d ppr guys? extended was easy.. except prism ques. what do u guys think about it?

Reaction score
I'm pretty good at math.. I just didn't have time. If I did, I might have given the questions more thought. Need to work on my speed :confused:
In my opinion, it was the most challenging exam ever.
That last question was a pain ._.

Reaction score
I'm pretty good at math.. I just didn't have time. If I did, I might have given the questions more thought. Need to work on my speed :confused:
In my opinion, it was the most challenging exam ever.
That last question was a pain ._.
yes u r right. thnx God i dont ve prob. with timing but i guess i needed little mo pract. but yea i sloved all d years since 2001 n this one was little bit diff. d way how d ques asked..

Reaction score
For the last question, n=20

they gave you the angle P1OP2 which was 18.4

18.4/360 gives you 19.55
This means that you have space for 19.55 triangles but we cant have half a triangle so it ends up only fitting 19 triangles.

We know that the last triangle was n-1 (in the question)
We also know that the last triangle is the 19th one, because thats all that we can fit.

n-1 = 19
n = 20