• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math paper 4 V3

Reaction score
Heard that the math paper 4 V2 was really hard!! I just did paper 4 V3 and I felt it was a pretty easy paper! What do you think?

Reaction score
Haha really? Did you manage to solve it then? If I'm right, my answer was a=1/3 b=1/2... Something like that

Reaction score
Guys I did math varient 42 it was really really hard.. And many candidates left empty questions which was more than 10 marks.
I just want to ask how was your paper. And what type of questions was there?

Reaction score
In my opinion, from someone who kind of didn't study, it was ok. I got 1/2 for B and 1/3 for A by the way on the last question. Besides that it was pretty straight forward I guess, I think I messed up on shading the section for the construction part, drawing the tangent for the graphs and if I did the inequalities graph right.
Honestly, I think A* might be achievable for me :p

Btw guys, what was your answer for the inequalities graph where you had to say how many animals there were that she could buy at MAX? I wrote 29. On paper 43

Reaction score
In my opinion, from someone who kind of didn't study, it was ok. I got 1/2 for B and 1/3 for A by the way on the last question. Besides that it was pretty straight forward I guess, I think I messed up on shading the section for the construction part, drawing the tangent for the graphs and if I did the inequalities graph right.

Btw guys, what was your answer for the inequalities graph where you had to say how many animals there were that she could buy at MAX? I wrote 29. On paper 43

Yeah! Mine was 29 too!