• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math Paper 12 May/June 2013

How was Math paper one??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
don't worry man the examiner will look at every thing written on the paper and ur paper is not just seen by one examiner. i heard it is rechecked by the chief examiner so if the chief examiner noticed that the junior examiner who marked ur paper didn't check the continued part or whatsoever then he can lose his job :p so don't worry every thing is checked if u wrote on the answer booklet.
Thank you so much for telling me this! It really helped to put my mind at ease about if they will mark it! Now I know they will! Thank you so much! :love:

Reaction score
how was it in negative?? it was something squared divided by some number, any squares are positive :/

vectors had P sequences had K

1. I believe it was rather some number divided by the "something squared"
2. The "some number" is a negative number, therefore it is the same as saying -3/4^2 which at the end will still give a negative value, no matter of what number you substitute into the "4".

Reaction score
1. I believe it was rather some number divided by the "something squared"
2. The "some number" is a negative number, therefore it is the same as saying -3/4^2 which at the end will still give a negative value, no matter of what number you substitute into the "4".

I disagree. It was something divided by something square. The numerator was positive, not negative

Reaction score
I did 7 wrong
i wrote increasing
i did the range without zero
in the raduis question i got raduis wrong but i did the diff right and the other diff right and equalled it to zero
thats all my mistakes how much could i get ?
any body help plz

Reaction score
i don't think A will go beyond 56/75
It'll be in between 55 and 59, according to me.
I know most of the people here got a lot of marks, but my observation is that 95% of the people here are at least in the top 4 of their class/grade/college :p
Pretty sure majority of the people around the world messed up some parts of the paper too.