• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math Paper 12 May/June 2013

How was Math paper one??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Does anyone remember how many marks the last part of the last question was out of?? (the shaded area part)

Reaction score
Dude is male. Dudine is female.
Uff we come here to ask others about math..and what next?? They are helpin u in anglais hahaha lol
I thought it was dudette..dudine reminds me of yoghurt for some odd reason o.o

Reaction score
GUYS DON'T FORGET TO ENTER IN THE POLL ABOVE...IT'LL BE EASIER TO ESTIMATE THE GT..MULTIPLE ANSWERS ARE ALLOWED

Reaction score
Aoa and hello!!

How was your exam today??
PLEASE DO NOT FREAKING DISCUSS THE ANSWERS HERE!!
YOU SHALL FIND THEM TOMORROW...AFTER 24 LONG HOURS
Okay peace out~
umm we can know the answers after 24 hours !!! from where ???

Reaction score
5 for i 5 for ii (10)

as far as I know from your posts your problem was Q7 and you did have an answer for that, why do you think the exam was hard?
I didn't do it..I asked my teacher after the exam and she told me how to do it..

Reaction score
umm we can know the answers after 24 hours !!! from where ???
Girl, all the people in this world who happen to fall upon this forum will be discussing their answers..i dont have a secret source or anything lol..but for now we have to wait because others might still be doing the same paper due to different time zones ..even though there are diff variants. I am hungry to find the answers myself.i have discussed with my teacher and friends but still..for me q7was the biggest problem..I shud have known it was related to lines since there was no other line question..oh we'll no point crying over spilt milk.

Reaction score
Girl, all the people in this world who happen to fall upon this forum will be discussing their answers..i dont have a secret source or anything lol..but for now we have to wait because others might still be doing the same paper due to different time zones ..even though there are diff variants. I am hungry to find the answers myself.i have discussed with my teacher and friends but still..for me q7was the biggest problem..I shud have known it was related to lines since there was no other line question..oh we'll no point crying over spilt milk.
ohh thanks do u knw the answer for the last question can u msg. me :) thanks