• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math P62

Reaction score
wat points did we have to use for cumulative?? like not like 20.5 or just 20?

Reaction score
hahahah ok ok...once stat paper answers will b started discussing em not even gona open dis topic cox i left lyk half of the paper :S :S..prepared for stat in 12 only twelve hours havent studies a single word about it b4 :( :( :(

Reaction score
i did chem 42..n did pretty well :) 10 - 15 markk ka hai but the GT is low so i really hope so dat it will b gud INSHALLAH

Reaction score
i went through all the questions so smoothly and correctly until i saw the last point in the last question. i m sure i've done it wrong :p

Reaction score
chear up!! I am sure it didnt go as bad as M2 ;) yeah.. Im not doing any good to this post but there arent enough M2 posts and discussions so here I am ... I screwed my exam up and there goes my hard work down the drain *closes that drain* man, gotta save it for bio !!

Reaction score
wel guys time always too short
bt how was q1 and wat answer u got. i got 2.02...... somthing (so less than 3)

Reaction score
generalsZH said:
no discussions are allowed about the exam before 24 hours, please bear that in mind

Reaction score
generalsZH said:

Dude...u were asked to find probablity not value ...

Reaction score
I think we were asked to find the probablity of x<3 using binomial distribution ..by calculating value of p from the average value and the total throws(20)....