• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

math p12

Reaction score
dear guys my maths paper dont went well.i left 2 qustions .when i went home i knew the solution of 8 mark question .now i am more tense .maybe stress during exam made my paper bad because i had preperation .now i am very disturbed and dont want to prepare for next ppers because i am thinking all time about this. u tell what should i do ?

Reaction score
Dude I am experiencing the same thing. I could do every single question on that paper but I just messed them up!!! Was VERY nervous and I (probably) got many calculations wrong! I already know for sure that I messed up the binomial question and the trigonometry. Thinking about it all the time as I was aiming for full marks. Probably it was because I aimed so high and just did not want to mess up that made me soooo nervous when doing the paper. Shouldn't be that tense for the upcoming exams.

And we still have hopes anyway! Ace that S1 or M1! :)

Reaction score
same with me .I messed the binomial thing because I did it till only 6c2 and my answer was 15 and caluclated the trigonometry question with negative value of theta :/

Reaction score
me guys,, the paper looked so easy and i was thinking of getting high marks, but when i checked the answers i gott manyy wrong :( myb sm 20 marks loss..... i hope that if S1 goes exceptional.. v cud still manage an A INSHALLAH!

Reaction score
well the site is gret .. but there r veryyyyyy few stats paper... if there r more. it wud b gret!! :D
Hi everyone :)
I've started a site which will provide you with solved papers showing working and with tips on the side. Although Math P12 I'd over, there's still statistics left. I hope my site can help you out with it.
Please do check it out!
https://sites.google.com/site/fromatoscom/home

Reaction score
dear guys my maths paper dont went well.i left 2 qustions .when i went home i knew the solution of 8 mark question .now i am more tense .maybe stress during exam made my paper bad because i had preperation .now i am very disturbed and dont want to prepare for next ppers because i am thinking all time about this. u tell what should i do ?
No need to worry now do preparation for other papers I too messed the paper but do good in thr S1 or M1 whatever you are taking you may still achieve an A

I would like to share my last years experience maybe you would feel relieved like last year the my maths P4 went horribly wrong and I was tensed the whole of vacations till the results but still ended with an A . So simply I would like to say prepare for other papers Inshallah you will get an A

Reaction score
I'm very worried about that paper too. I think it was quite difficult. I totally messed up question 9. Does anyone have any expectations for the curve?:(