• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math Gradethreshold expectaions

Reaction score
Nah too high. You can't say 180 then pray for everyone to pass. Needs to be lower hopefully
i dont think if it will be less than 175 so thats what we should be expecting but if its still lower than that it'll be good for everyone

Reaction score
i think they'd decrease A's grade thresholds further down as paper 4 was tougher ,and i believe that paper 2 was the longest paper in history!
last 2 years average was 145/200 for an A, i guess this year it'd be down to 140 or 142..
please say you are accurately right bro. Dude i need to get an A desperately!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
please say you are accurately right bro. Dude i need to get an A desperately!!!!!!!!
you can never be accurate, but thats a sure shot prediction since thats how its been from the past 4 years, since the module has changed..+ i hope so too, stuck by a thin thread, between a low b and a high A! my lower bound is 138/140 and upper bound percentage is 148/200..

Reaction score
i dont think if it will be less than 175 so thats what we should be expecting but if its still lower than that it'll be good for everyone
Variant 1 was 173 for an A* last year, And their paper 4 was wayy easier than ours