• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mass Effect anyone?

Reaction score
Played the first and second. Nice game but it's not among my favourites.

Reaction score
not boring at all. what class have you chosen for ur shepard. i chose adept. which class did u chose.

Reaction score
u are entitled to ur opinion and i am to mine. the trilogy was not boring nor was it repetitive. it was an excellent trilogy of a game. excellent storyline and very solid plot, eye-candy graphics (PC player here :) :p ), one of the best multiplayer's out there as in the 3rd one( according to PC players) execllent gameplay, this is a series u cannot miss at all.

Reaction score
i admit, the first one one had a rather not that ground-breaking gameplay but story was very engaging and bioware was learning and they perfected it in 3 until the ending came but luckily the extended cut DLC came out and finally felt satisfied. i sort of blame EA here since i am guessing they forced bioware to release the game on a fixed date which did not give them enough time to develop the ending properly . typical money-hungry EA or any soulless corporation but whatever. can not wait for mass effect 4 now.