• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mars scheme Oct/Nov 2012

Reaction score
I just got the first phase of the rough mark schemes of PAPER 1 only for some subjects.

If you guys want it do let me know here.. And yes if that exam was done after 30 October it wont be available.. Do let me know which M/S for which particular subjects you want ..

Reaction score
I am unable to download that file..
Could you upload it here?

Reaction score
I just got the first phase of the rough mark schemes of PAPER 1 only for some subjects.

If you guys want it do let me know here.. And yes if that exam was done after 30 October it wont be available.. Do let me know which M/S for which particular subjects you want ..
do u for islamiat 2058, urdu b and math 4024??? plz reply

Reaction score

i want of pysics