• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

M1 today

Reaction score
i know it is a stupid question compared to the rest of the questions in the paper
but in vectors question last part (the time when it is parallel)
what are the 2 times ?
i got for the first one 0.5 s i guess
and the second one 2/3 s i guess
can any1 tell me the right answers ?
that's what i did, i think its right

Reaction score
i know it is a stupid question compared to the rest of the questions in the paper
but in vectors question last part (the time when it is parallel)
what are the 2 times ?
i got for the first one 0.5 s i guess
and the second one 2/3 s i guess
can any1 tell me the right answers ?
its right

Reaction score
i got the time for the motorcycle 80 s but its propably wrong! anyways how many marks did that question have?!
I don't know. Yeah that question is making me have weird doubts about everything else lol

Reaction score
for the last question I forgot to write the direction of the force but I put down a diagram will it be fine? or I will lose the mark?

Reaction score
for the last question I forgot to write the direction of the force but I put down a diagram will it be fine? or I will lose the mark?

I'd hope you wouldn't, if it's very clearly labelled then I doubt you'd lose the mark. I drew both a diagram and drafted a quick explanation just to ensure I'd get it.

Reaction score
I drew the resultant force and labelled a 45 degrees.....hope I won't lose it.....this paper is so difficult I don't have time to check my answers:(((

Reaction score
I drew the resultant force and labelled a 45 degrees.....hope I won't lose it.....this paper is so difficult I don't have time to check my answers:((

Reaction score
My moments questions is all ryt :)
But messed big time in 2nd part of graph question and last question. Otherwise InshaAllah everything else is correct

Reaction score
The Most important thing i figured about the Moment question was, they dint mention where the boy is going to stand. The moment i finished going through that question, i went blank..... i was like where will ACTUALLY the weight of that boy is acting on???? i thought they were telling us about a monkey jumping on A and then B........catastrophic failure of logical thinking by the writers of that paper, *catastrophic failure of logical thinking* it happens to candidates during exam which is natural but how can they make some idiotic scripts????not blaming but they should have kept in mind that this question is for people who is in 11th grade........
*Apologies for being virtually mean here*
well it is for you to take it in 2 cases making 2 different equations and then equating them to get the mass and the distance
it was a bit confusing but didnt need alot of logic

Reaction score
l

i got t = 75 and the time for motor = 50 s

I did this answer in my head. I had ^ 30 + 30 = 60 s^ time for Motobiker will be 60- 10 = 50s _____Guess what? I did not write it down on my paper because I thought it was wrong. ^_I am stupid_^

Reaction score
Hey guys i know some of you are saying 55 Max for A, but go have a look at january 2009. I dont think that that paper was harder then the one we just had, and the boundary there was 49/75. So hopefully its around that this year :) I always got over 80% in my tests and mockss, but this paper demoralized me so much, especially the moment question. Pray to god the boundaries will be ok, wish you all good luck!