• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

M1 today

Reaction score
50s? How come....cz i think it said that the car ws at constant velocity for Ts after 30s....isn't it, so till the the time its ws constant...the time should be (T-30)....m i right!?
i meant 50 s for motor to cover 990 m i found that it was 60 s for car so the motor was 60-10 as it started 10 s later so 50 is for part c
but T for constamt speed was 75

Reaction score
50s? How come....cz i think it said that the car ws at constant velocity for Ts after 30s....isn't it, so till the the time its ws constant...the time should be (T-30)....m i right!?
yeah no sorry I was talking about the time of the motorcycle. that was T-30 and yes the answer for that was 75.

I got 50 s for the time the motorcycle took to cover 990 m but I was just thinking my technique over and just realised how stupid I've been :/ Nevermind the 50 lol

Reaction score
i meant 50 s for motor to cover 990 m i found that it was 60 s for car so the motor was 60-10 as it started 10 s later so 50 is for part c
but T for constamt speed was 75

OMG THAT IS EXACTLYYYYY WHAT I DIDD! But isn't that wrong? I did it in the exam but now i can't make sense of it. but that is EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY what i did. :p

Reaction score
did anyone get acceleration=0.275 in the motorcycle question?! and was the tension in pulleys=11.76, and what was the direction of the force exerted on the pulley by the string?!

Reaction score
did anyone get acceleration=0.275 in the motorcycle question?! and was the tension in pulleys=11.76, and what was the direction of the force exerted on the pulley by the string?!
It was 11.76M N. Direction of the force was 45 Degrees and I didn't get 0.275. I got 0.72. S=990 U=0 A= T=50

Reaction score
It was 11.76M N. Direction of the force was 45 Degrees and I didn't get 0.275. I got 0.72. S=990 U=0 A= T=50
wasn't the m cancelled? so it'll just be 11.76
and if i say that the direction is downwards and the magnitude is 1058.4, is it wrong?!!

Reaction score
Wht ans did u get fr the inclined plane question....the box slipping up with the rope...one!
wht Tension on the rope u got...?
I got 15.5N is it right?

Reaction score
is it just me or the exam was really hard?!!!:(
how low do you think the curve will be?!

Reaction score
if someone gets a C in m1 but A in c2 and c1, will the total of the 3 papers be an A?!

Reaction score
OMG THAT IS EXACTLYYYYY WHAT I DIDD! But isn't that wrong? I did it in the exam but now i can't make sense of it. but that is EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY what i did. :p
i got the time for the motorcycle 80 s but its propably wrong! anyways how many marks did that question have?!

Reaction score
guys if i did the moments question first part wrong but wrote anything just to get any answer and used my answer in part B will i get ECF ?

Reaction score
i know it is a stupid question compared to the rest of the questions in the paper
but in vectors question last part (the time when it is parallel)
what are the 2 times ?
i got for the first one 0.5 s i guess
and the second one 2/3 s i guess
can any1 tell me the right answers ?