• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

M1 9706/p4 Revision stuff required.

Reaction score
AsSalamalikum wr wb

well i haven't study M1 but i took physics i can cope up if i could get decent little size and best M1 revision notes.. plz any one help provide any type of m1 revision stuff plz...

May Allah bless u all guys,,
JazakAllah

Reaction score
register takes a min....it isn illegal :S
Of course it is!
That site does not have copyrights!
"Copyright is a legal concept, enacted by most governments, giving the creator of an original work exclusive rights to it, usually for a limited time. Generally, it is "the right to copy", but also gives the copyright holder the right to be credited for the work, to determine who may adapt the work to other forms, who may perform the work, who may financially benefit from it, and other related rights. It is an intellectual property form (like the patent, the trademark, and the trade secret) applicable to any expressible form of an idea or information that is substantive and discrete"
That site does not have rights to copy or distribute materials by any author!
How can you say it is not illegal?
Use you common sense for heaven's sake!: I don't think the author or publisher would like distributing their work for free!

Reaction score
quit whinning about it if you dont want it then just ignore it you dont have to write me a paragraph about copyrights! and second of all your the one who needs the stuff i js provided you the source thats all dont like it then delete it

Reaction score
quit whinning about it if you dont want it then just ignore it you dont have to write me a paragraph about copyrights! and second of all your the one who needs the stuff i js provided you the source thats all dont like it then delete it
was just trying to tell you that there is something like copyrights!
you actually thought that site was registered or something; if I informed you other wise there is no need to be offended, which is quite apparent form your post
I am just trying to tell you that that site is not legal: that's it, nothing more: