• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

M hopeless!!

Reaction score
My result for A-level examination went too bad on May/June section.So, m planning to give it on Oct/Nov........

But the things that makes me feel really bad is "what might other think?" I mean, giving same examination for 2 tyms n getting a grade!! I feel lyk even if i get gud grades nxt tym...it won't b that valuable. Sounds egoistic but......... :cry:

Well, beside it's da matter of repuataion.I was counted as one of the good students in my class and their hopes were high on me.But the result messed up......so.....i just dunn have the words to descibe how i feel...... :cry:

I don't know what to feel and what to do! M shrinking inside! ..... :(

Is there any other way that can relief me??

Reaction score
I can understand your feelings but to exaggerate Lil' bit, I my self repeating 2nd time and did not achieve good results and trust me there are people who are repeating 4th time!

"what might other think?" - This should be not the question surrounding your mind, you study for your self and you just cherish happy moment with others and so do they, the thing that hurts the most is, if you did your best and did not achieve the satisfactory results.

All you can do is plan for your future, forget past and get good results in Oct/Nov session, Remember its never too late, but will be when you lose all chances!
You got a chance to satisfy your self and trust me you will forget past once you get good results! Its just a feeling for some time..

I had been though this moments and no one can help you except hope!
Faith is everything, you yourself know that how much potential do you have but still there is one way to improve your abilities and that is your sincerity with your studies.
Good luck for next time!

A.R.

Reaction score
Unknownn said:
My result for A-level examination went too bad on May/June section.So, m planning to give it on Oct/Nov........

But the things that makes me feel really bad is "what might other think?" I mean, giving same examination for 2 tyms n getting a grade!! I feel lyk even if i get gud grades nxt tym...it won't b that valuable. Sounds egoistic but......... :cry:

Well, beside it's da matter of repuataion.I was counted as one of the good students in my class and their hopes were high on me.But the result messed up......so.....i just dunn have the words to descibe how i feel...... :cry:

I don't know what to feel and what to do! M shrinking inside! ..... :(

Is there any other way that can relief me??
Don't be a jack!!! Getting bad grades doesn't mean your life is finished. Try again! But not halfheartedly. Devote full attention to Oct/Nov. You must be thinking its very easy for me to say but its not difficult as it sounds. And don't forget to pray.

Reaction score
hey unknown,

no need to be sad, there is always second chance. and even third (God forbid that you'll need one). but just study hard. and don't think about other people. what you do in the end matters, frankly speaking when i scored some As in my o-levels my friends mocked me for not getting A*s and in A* subjects for not getting distinction. people talk! but when you'll be done with good grades they won't even bother.
attempting again would show that you have the courage to face the challenge again, stand against it and this time more prepared, more enthusiastic, and more qualified.

All the very best! and cheer up.. :)

Reaction score
hey smith!Thanks for advice..

Well..i gave xams on following subjects:-
Mathematics ( papers-1 3 4 6)
Chemistry ( papers- 1 2 3 4 5)
Physics (papers - 1 2 3 4 5)
General Paper

And i didn't get above C in neither of them..:(