• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS SSE

Reaction score
I got admission in lums sse in end of april...LUMS has also offered me a fee waiver of 3 lacs per year...i hav received sme mixed views abt lums..sme people support it and say that lums has built a research lab that is the largest of asia and it will b functional soon[thats true i also cnfirmed it] lums has designed its curriculum and classes cmpletely of MIT standard and so it is expected to become famous for elec.engineering as soon as its batches of students will b available in market they hav also hired sme vry renowned proff....while other ppl say that its very new nw in science field so its graduates of sse wil nt b able to earn well after graduation and its nt as popular as uet, nust ,giki for engineering....do u thnk that i shud go there or jst refuse their admin and scholarship offer and try smwhere else for elec engineering????

Reaction score
lol, dont do a blunder. Getting into Lums sse with scholarship offer is quite difficult. Go for it. And all the above mentioned doubts are just vague ones. Go for it.

Reaction score
Axa saleem said:
lol, dont do a blunder. Getting into Lums sse with scholarship offer is quite difficult. Go for it. And all the above mentioned doubts are just vague ones. Go for it.

100% deadily agreed!!! :D
i wish i also get smthing like dat... :(

Reaction score
as a matter of fact, lums is not even in top 500 universities in world ranking... nust is on 350 rank

Reaction score
ow yeah! maybe thats y im not even rejected :D
they never sent me anything :p

Reaction score
i never said im increasing my hopes :p
i never expect much from the results :D
DEKHI JAE GI u know :p

Reaction score
i dont wanna go anyway :p
too xpensive :/ giki se behter mere paas singapore jane ka chance hai :p