• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums interview !

Reaction score
ok but this personal statement can be taken from any teacher olevel or alevel?

Reaction score
' personal statement' as the word 'personal' implies, has to be written by you.
I think its the recommendation letters that you are talking about. These can be written by your teachers. I don't think it would matter if the recommendation came from an O level teacher or A level teacher, but to be on the safe side, i thing it'd be much better to ask the teachers who taught you most recently i.e. your A level teachers. Keep in mind that a recommendation letter should be written by a teacher who knows you quite well.
cheers

Reaction score
ok brother thanks a lot. yeah i meant recommendation letter :p

Reaction score
can a student with 4 a's in olevels and 3A's in alevels try for Lums with good co-curricular background. if i get 2000 marks in sat1, how much chance is there to make into lums. or what further i can do to increase my chances.

Reaction score
IMO this is a perfectly acceptable score, unless there are some C's and D's in your results. As for co-curricular activities, i can't say anything, but i think having them on your application makes it look quite well-rounded. It'll help you give that special edge over all other applications who do have similar grades, but don't have any co-curricular activities.
cheers

Reaction score
I had applied for sse and had given interview on 16 july.I have not recieve any letter from Lums until now .Kindkly plz tell me when i will get letter from Lums.

Reaction score
dude are you sure that you were interviewed on 16 july or have you mistakenly typed july in place of june ??

Reaction score
hi all , taking a lap year after alevels and improving my olevel grades + preparing well for entry test will be a good idea or not? i mean taking a lap year can have any other disadvantage in admission process apart from my wastage of one year. plz give ur opinion.