• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums interview !

Reaction score
how many of u guys have been called fr the interview tomorrow n kisi ko pata hai kay kia ho ga interview matlab whats the format ?

Reaction score
mee....at 12.30..
future plans..
if u applied for financial aid, the whole interview is gonna b abt it...
fav subject, and a question on it..

Reaction score
great kal milna mujeh rather apna cell number pm kar do mujeh :)
chalo atleast koi ho to tention nae hoti !!

Reaction score
yar i think there will be abt 10 ppl there....
coz they have said "be prepared to wait for three hrz" and the approx length is 20 min / interview.... so..atleast 10,,

Reaction score
Check the universities website or call them up for the result dates. Usually it's within a few weeks!

Reaction score
My interview was on 14th. However evry1 recieved interview letter on 10th so last day for result to come is tomorrow!!!! :cry:

Reaction score
hey teejay!! can u plz plz plz tell me what kind of questions were asked in the interview..n howd u respond 2 dem??i hv an interview on mondaY n im scared !!
if ny1 hs given an interview plz do share ur experiance!!

Reaction score
i had an interview too, on 4th june, and well, i wasn't expecting it to be THAT casual... but anyways, they are a lot more interested about your personality, rather than grades, because they have already checked your mental calibre in the admission test. I'm not sure that i did too well, nor can i say that i was looking extremely dumb. i couldn't reply a question on human evolution... the interviewer supposedly asked me... 'how long did human evolution take...?' and i couldn't answer him, i just said, 'sorry' :p
tell me about yours too...

Reaction score
mera to koi interview nai hua...SSE ma admission to ho gaya...kia interview fee pay karnay ke baad hota ha ya sirf selectd logo ka hota a??? wasay im not going

Reaction score
Yar anybody here who can give all the details of his interview ? should i study something or not ?
or watching some videos on you tube would be enough :( ?

Reaction score
guys WAT IS DA MEANING OF TELEPHONIC INTERVIEW ........????

I GOT A MAIL 4RM LUMS!

DOES THT MEAN VIA TELEPHONE??

Reaction score
They interviewed me in person... i didn't know that they also had telephonic interviews...
but hey, i think, a telephonic interview should be waaay easier... rather than being there in person :p

Reaction score
well since i was now in pak i had to bear da brunt of face to face INTERROGATION !!!

Reaction score
hey can someone please tell me about the personal statement and letters of recommendation thing in university admissions. Is this to be taken from Alevels or Olevel teacher. give me details about it and its importance in university application....