• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS admission decision

Reaction score
When do the LUMS people make their decision? It's mid June and I still haven't received acceptance / Rejection letter? I emailed them but they said they are still making decision. Do you think I'm on the waiting list or they do not send rejection letter/Email at all?

Reaction score
same is the case wid me.................still not recieved any acceptance/ rejection letter yet

Reaction score
SAME here i dont think my application was bad . nor were my grades!!!

wts rong with them? is their so much competition in SSE?????

Reaction score
ive received my accpetance letter but not financial aid. on the other hand there r students who have received even the financial aid. I think they do on the basis of how strong a candidate's application. ppl with very strong needs for financial aid have probably received their financial aid application the earliest.... :)

Reaction score
Actually i did mot apply for financial aid. Do they even send out rejection letter or they just let u suffer through vain hope until its clear tht u did nt get in! Any last year applicants here can tell us when did they start sending rejection letters out?

Reaction score
ofmoria said:
Actually i did mot apply for financial aid. Do they even send out rejection letter or they just let u suffer through vain hope until its clear tht u did nt get in! Any last year applicants here can tell us when did they start sending rejection letters out?

LMAO. no, they clearly do send out rejection letters and let you know if you made it or not. just relax. take a deep breath and drink it off. keep praying, if it is meant for u, u shall have it :)

Reaction score
Maybe you guys have the same case as mine. My rejection letter was couriered on 15th May and i recieved it on 28th May i think. These TCS guys sometimes have a really crappy service. I guess i was in the first round of rejection which was quite obvious because of my As grades. :p

Reaction score
Edifier said:
Maybe you guys have the same case as mine. My rejection letter was couriered on 15th May and i recieved it on 28th May i think. These TCS guys sometimes have a really crappy service. I guess i was in the first round of rejection which was quite obvious because of my As grades. :p

lol yeah like they go by the strength of the application..... :p

btw what are u planning to do...and whats ur next stop after LUMS ?

Reaction score
I have not given AS level , planning to give all subjects in one go .... i had a bad transript in my school.. will that effect alot in admission?

Reaction score
alixx said:
I have not given AS level , planning to give all subjects in one go .... i had a bad transript in my school.. will that effect alot in admission?

transcript as in Olevel grades?

Reaction score
No I had 8 A in Olevels.... transcript are the school internal papers before the final may june cambridge session

Reaction score
alixx said:
No I had 8 A in Olevels.... transcript are the school internal papers before the final may june cambridge session
THey dont even ask for that

Reaction score
alixx said:
they doo ... just filled out the form..

What :/ when i applied , there was no such thing
"transcript " refers to ur o / a level transcript in the form
anyways , maybe they changed it

Reaction score
Actually I was referring to the record. They do not send even a rejection letter or simply to suffer through the vain hope, until its ready for creating u did nt Get u! Last year the applicants this may tell us when they began to send rejection letters?

USMLE Step 2

Reaction score
Draimey said:
Actually I was referring to the record. They do not send even a rejection letter or simply to suffer through the vain hope, until its ready for creating u did nt Get u! Last year the applicants this may tell us when they began to send rejection letters?

USMLE Step 2

From the broken bits , I understand youre sayin they dont send rejection letters?

No , they do. Maybe a little late in a few cases, but they send the rejection letters. Always