• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

link for physics paper 1,3 and 6 2012 may/june

Reaction score
it has nothing to do with me quitting IG, he's a cunt cause hes got useless time to come up with this....... what a freak!

Reaction score
it has nothing to do with me quitting IG, he's a cunt cause hes got useless time to come up with this....... what a freak!
I know that, I got pissed like you at first but then I realised he's right! I screwed up in paper 1 and 3 so paper 6 is my last chance so trust me if anyone wants the paper the most that would be me

Reaction score
hey dont worry mate, you can easily get like 35 if you know basic physics, just do some past papers, you'll do great inshALLAH :)

Reaction score
hey dont worry mate, you can easily get like 35 if you know basic physics, just do some past papers, you'll do great inshALLAH :)
inshAllah, I did a lot and went through a lot they're all easy but I hope this one would be even easier :/ and btw do you know if there's error carried forward or not ?

Reaction score
If you look at the date posted, this was a while ago... and why get pissed? Only ppl who wanted to cheat would be disappointed, i actually chuckled. :p