• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lines not enough for an answer

Reaction score
hey guys sometimes i find it difficult to fit my answer in the given 2-3 lines like in Urdu P2 some of my answers went kinda out of the lines..
so i was wondering if we like put this sign ^ and continue with the answer above the lines, will that be okay??
AND and and, sometimes in a question after writing the answer i realize its wrong but theres no space to strike it and write it elsewhere..what are we supposed to do in that situation? can we just strike it and write the correct answer above it?? is this all :Rose: owed?? :/

Reaction score
The examiner is bound to check only the space available for the answer. If you cannot fit ur answers within the available space then make a clear reference as to where u wrote ur answer and hope for the best :)

Reaction score
well to tell u seriously last yr in my business studies exam...i cudnt fit in lines...i wrote many answers wrong but what i did was crossed them out make a sterik* and continued on blank page or on a space on the side...and cuz i got an A*...i think examiner doesnt penalize u unless u hvnt made it seem senseless or blobbed the page wid ink...!
But its gud to stay in lines...but i never can no matter how hard i try..! :)

Reaction score
underdog1234 said:
hey guys sometimes i find it difficult to fit my answer in the given 2-3 lines like in Urdu P2 some of my answers went kinda out of the lines..
so i was wondering if we like put this sign ^ and continue with the answer above the lines, will that be okay??
AND and and, sometimes in a question after writing the answer i realize its wrong but theres no space to strike it and write it elsewhere..what are we supposed to do in that situation? can we just strike it and write the correct answer above it?? is this all :Rose: owed?? :/
its ok for now
but try to avoid it because sometimes the content out of the lines is not taken into account
so y waste time??
be careful next time