• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

life is truly beautiful when u see someone else happy XD :D

Reaction score
You could say I'm the kind of guy who doesn't care if he gets insulted by every other kid at school, if it makes everyone happy so be it!!
I love to hide my emotions because that's my daily routine, if you ever feel sad just send me a message and I'll make sure you get a smile on that face.
P.S not using jokers knife :p xD

Reaction score
You could say I'm the kind of guy who doesn't care if he gets insulted by every other kid at school, if it makes everyone happy so be it!!
I love to hide my emotions because that's my daily routine, if you ever feel sad just send me a message and I'll make sure you get a smile on that face.
You are degrading yourself. You are not a toy which other kids can use to make thmselve happy. You only start getting respect when us start respecting 'yourself'. Dnt let others use you.....man up.

Reaction score
u cant do that mustafa...dont let people make fun of u....DONT!!! I have been through this before but hey, it taught me to be strong, and fearless....dont let anyone in the whole world tell u ur not good enough....because trust me they are only jealous that they cant accomplish what u can by ur mere presence...think about it XD :D
and remember be happy first then light up the whole world by ur presence XD :D
like meeeeeh