• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Let's write a story together!

Reaction score
Since there are many members who enjoy writing, I thought this would inspire them. So what we'll have to do is, we'll be posting sentences, one by one and we'll write a beautiful story. Rules are as simple as ABCs. They are as follows,
1. Before you post your sentences, always read the comment posted above.
2. Try to relate your sentences with the above post so that it would make sense.
3. Be imaginative and creative.
4. Do not use any of the XPC members' names as the characters in the story.
5. You can post as many sentences you want as there is no limit in posting the sentences.

I hope everyone is going to follow the rules. So let's write a story together! I'll begin and the next person is going to continue.

"She lived in a palace like mansion and she was not less than a princess. Each and every little wish of her was fulfilled until that unforgettable day on which her beloved parents waved goodbye to her, unwillingly. It seemed like destiny had different plans for her .."

Reaction score
Since there are many members who enjoy writing, I thought this would inspire them. So what we'll have to do is, we'll be posting sentences, one by one and we'll write a beautiful story. Rules are as simple as ABCs. They are as follows,
1. Before you post your sentences, always read the comment posted above.
2. Try to relate your sentences with the above post so that it would make sense.
3. Be imaginative and creative.
4. Do not use any of the XPC members' names as the characters in the story.
5. You can post as many sentences you want as there is no limit in posting the sentences.

I hope everyone is going to follow the rules. So let's write a story together! I'll begin and the next person is going to continue.

"She lived in a palace like mansion and she was not less than a princess. Each and every little wish of her was fulfilled until that unforgettable day on which her beloved parents waved goodbye to her, unwillingly. It seemed like destiny had different plan for her .."
ummmm is it necessary 2 write amazayn eng lyk urs
can v keep it simple 2 :)

Reaction score
she was left alone in this big world , to grow up all by her self...being a 15 year old she had to gone through a lot ....but now her life was about to change she will finally be known by the world..her dreams were finally coming to reality...she was finally going to b a star(singer)....

Reaction score
one day she got tired of this abuse and decided to run away....one of the keppers of the dungeon had become her friend so s/he let her out of the dungeon not caring that s/he would b punished for disobeying his/her masters orders.....

Reaction score
while she was running away she bumped into an old lady who took her wid her gave her food water and evrything she needed but her intentions were cruel she actually wanted 2 take over da kingdom frm her by........

Reaction score
So she used the opportunity to fly free like a bird. She wanted to achieve success in life, make her dreams come true, fulfill all her wishes and show the world what she actually was. Fortunately, the luck was in her favor this time.

Reaction score
she came to know about the old ladies intentions and one day ran away from her place as well....she soon reached city....it was all new to her the buildings the cars everything..she was amused by all this..she was still in her own thoughts when someone bumped into her causing her to fall on her back....

Reaction score
but she didnt noe dat the lady she lived had magic powers so she dragged her back and showeed her true colour she was a cannibal and told da gurl dat if u dunt give me da kingdom in my hand i will kill u for i am the woman who killed ur parents

Reaction score
This girl goes by the name of Elly. She doesn't remember much of her dark childhood, but she has a vague image of the gloomy times. Her father was the town's supreme marshal, but he was taken over by his reputation and fame. The only things that crossed his mind, were having a good time. He was very famously known for his dark red hair, and the half mask that covered his right eye. He was obsessive about three things, and three things only. Women, Drinks, and Gambling. He was never around when Ellie most needed him...

Reaction score
the old lady was lying her parents were forced out of da kingdom cuz of da uncle and now she had to find dem but how and where??? was the question

Reaction score
hmmm...so she starts a quest of finding her parents ..and promises her self that she won't give up until she finds her parents ..so once again she runs away from the captivity of the old witch..and hides in the forest for sometime...

Reaction score
Ellie returned to her old brown wooden house. All she can think of is wanting to escape, she wanted to be free, she wanted liberation. However what one seeks is always hard to find. Looking at the beautiful vista from her window. The greenness of the grass sparkling in her eyelids, and the carefree tone that the sky had. She took a deep breath, and inhaled the beauty of what was around her. She closed her eyes and listened to the tune of a grasshopper, making lazy sounds in the vicinity. She opened her eyes, the explosion of the deep green color of her eyes, made her realize how lovely the world is. How come all this beauty is all around us, and yet we can't grasp it, we can't reach it. Is that the reason why people say "the pursuit of happiness" instead of "the achievement of happiness". Is it true that happiness can only be pursued, that you can never attain it, no matter how hard you chase it? These thoughts where rushing into her brain, and tickling the veins in her head. She realized she was thinking so deeply. Suddenly she snapped back to reality.

Reaction score
she was snapped out of her thoughts by loud bangs on front door......scared to open and find that witch and his uncles men..she did not open the door and hid herself in her room...soon enough the bangs could not be heard she slowly sneaked out of her room..listening closely for any unknown sound....less did she know that her house had already been invaded by her evil enemies....and now she was imprisoned in her own house by her enemies...

Reaction score
and since she was imprisoned by her enemies she fell on the floor crying in tears just wishing to be free from this chamber. she cried and cried if only her parents were here she would feel sure and as her precious tears fell on the floor, the floor started to shake and which came to a sudden thought of an earthquake. she ran throughout the room and being locked within 4 walls caused the thought of an early death.