• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
easy paper sir... but very lengthy, for q2 i quote the hadis of "sincerity,person and property,none of truly belives....,no one of you eats better food,God will not show mercy....,the world is a believer's prison.....,whoserver of you sees and evil....and explained their teachings one by one"
For Eid festivals i wrote abt timings of both eid(1st shawaal,10th zilhajj),reasons as to "why"(gratitude towards Allah,remembering Ibrahim),the Eid prayers(congregation,niyyat,no azan,no Qaza,2 rakaat with six takbir), Men ,women and children attend these festivals,Muslims put on fresh clothes(bathing + wudu),they try to eat dates and drink water(sunnah),the sermon(sperate paras for eid-ul-fitr and al-adha),during eid ul fitr they hug each other 3 times and give Eidi(money) and sadaqat-al-Fitr,during al-Adha,they sacrifice animals and share with friends,relatives,etc. ^ SIR TELL ME IF I WROTE THE POINTS MENTIONED ABOVE CORRECTLY ESPECIALLY FOR EID FESTIVALS???

Reaction score
easy paper sir... but very lengthy, for q2 i quote the hadis of "sincerity,person and property,none of truly belives....,no one of you eats better food,God will not show mercy....,the world is a believer's prison.....,whoserver of you sees and evil....and explained their teachings one by one"
For Eid festivals i wrote abt timings of both eid(1st shawaal,10th zilhajj),reasons as to "why"(gratitude towards Allah,remembering Ibrahim),the Eid prayers(congregation,niyyat,no azan,no Qaza,2 rakaat with six takbir), Men ,women and children attend these festivals,Muslims put on fresh clothes(bathing + wudu),they try to eat dates and drink water(sunnah),the sermon(sperate paras for eid-ul-fitr and al-adha),during eid ul fitr they hug each other 3 times and give Eidi(money) and sadaqat-al-Fitr,during al-Adha,they sacrifice animals and share with friends,relatives,etc. ^ SIR TELL ME IF I WROTE THE POINTS MENTIONED ABOVE CORRECTLY ESPECIALLY FOR EID FESTIVALS???

ya close enough.....

Reaction score
In Q2 Islamiat P2, were we supposed to write about Communal Life or Individual Life? Different Candidates have different opinions about this.

Reaction score
Dear the question was about communal life..... n someone wrote an answer about individual life.... what do you expect

Sir, i gave an introduction that the Holy Prophet's (pbuh) Hadis teach us about life in community and all that.
Then i quoted 3 Hadis about Communal Life and explained them!
How many marks will i get? Estimated.