• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
do we have to write anything else in this quest????/

(A)DescribethemainfeaturesofSunnicompilationofHadithbooksofthe
3rd century?[10]
Ø Separated the authentic hadithz
Ø Golden period
Ø Tell the distinctive features of Albukhari muslim ibn majah daud jamial nasai
@ how the compilers compiled it
Ø Shah-e-sitta mishkat-al-masabeh
good

Reaction score
s

sir can u plz write this ques Question: Describe the qualities required and say why these qualities were important for transmitting hadiths? [10] in points as i would better understand it
i have posted a file by the name Islamic community centre....... check it out and you will get all the answers relating to the Hadith chapter

Reaction score
coz i use nitro pro...... if adob can open it no problem
adobe can't,though it did open with PDF Architect.Sir do we have to study every part of Prayer and Hajj?I mean they are so detailed and i can't seem to remember every part of Hajj.And if 3 easy questions come,which should i attempt?From Caliphs, or Articles of faith and Pillars of Islam?

Reaction score
adobe can't,though it did open with PDF Architect.Sir do we have to study every part of Prayer and Hajj?I mean they are so detailed and i can't seem to remember every part of Hajj.And if 3 easy questions come,which should i attempt?From Caliphs, or Articles of faith and Pillars of Islam?
hoya.... articles and pillars solid marks.... kalifs... difference in opinion it is possible the examiner will not agree with your answer....as long as you stay neutral....

Reaction score
hoya.... articles and pillars solid marks.... kalifs... difference in opinion it is possible the examiner will not agree with your answer....as long as you stay neutral....
just a general questions...as the wold is now advanced shouldnt ijma be done for the travellor who r exempted for fasting as they can fast during travelling for its not that much difficult any more....out of syllabus

Reaction score
just a general questions...as the wold is now advanced shouldnt ijma be done for the travellor who r exempted for fasting as they can fast during travelling for its not that much difficult any more....out of syllabus
no..... you have to give your judgement which must not contradict with the Quran and sunnah..... and what you are saying is opposit of what Quran and sunnah has explained..... i will discuss and give you the prof in abit coz many other students are waiting of answers ..... is it ok with you

Reaction score
kk thx btw
no..... you have to give your judgement which must not contradict with the Quran and sunnah..... and what you are saying is opposit of what Quran and sunnah has explained..... i will discuss and give you the prof in abit coz many other students are waiting of answers ..... is it ok with you

Reaction score
(a)What is thepurposeofprayers in congregation? [10]
Answer: Offering five daily obligatory prayers in congregation is highly recommended in Islam, numerous verses of the Holy Quran and the traditions of Holy Prophet (S.A.W) stress the excellence of prayer in a congregation like the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) said: “The merit of congregational prayer surpasses that of individual prayers by 27 degrees” (Sahih Bukhari). In an another authentic Hadis the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) said: “By Him in Whose hand my soul is, I have thought about giving orders for fuel and having it gathered, than giving orders for prayers and having the Azzan call to it, than ordering a man to lead the people, than going off to some people (Who are not present at the prayer) and burning down their houses over them” (Sahih Al-Bukhari)
For communal prayer to take place two adults must be present, one of whom is the Imam of the other. Imam or the prayer leader must be male of good reputation and having well knowledge of Islam. Numerous Prophetic traditions tell us about who is the most suitable person for the office of Immamat (leadership). Hazrat Abu Masood (R.A) reported that the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) said: “The one of you who is most badly in Allah’s book should act as Imam for the people. But if they are equally worst in reciting it, than the one who has most knowledge regarding the Sunnah: If they are equal regarding the Sunnah than the earliest of them to emigrate: If they immigrated at the same time, than the oldest of them. No man must lead another in prayer where the ladder has authority, or sit in his place of honor in his house, without his permission.” (Sahih Muslim)
Three people in prayer, one leading and two following constitute congregation. If two people pray together, they pray in one row, and the one who act as Imam stand on the left and slightly forward. If a row is complete and can hold no more, a new arrival draws a person from the end of the row not the middle since this would leave an empty space to join him to form a new row, and he can do this even if the prayer has begun. Joining other for prayer is recommended rather than praying alone, when possible. If there are women in a congregation, they place themselves behind men.
If the Congregation is made up entirely of women, than one of the women will act as the Imam and will stand in the middle of the first row of women with the younger women and the children lined up behind them. She will lead the rest through the movement of the Salah as the normal Imam does. Taking the row for the congregational prayers must be observed. Imam Muslim narrates in Sahih Al-Muslim that Allah’s messenger used to straighten the row of the companions as if he was trying to make them as arrows until he saw them as they have learned it from him. Besides there should be no gaps in rows as the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) once said that “Satan will be in between your gaps.

Reaction score
Answer: Offering five daily obligatory prayers in congregation is highly recommended in Islam, numerous verses of the Holy Quran and the traditions of Holy Prophet (S.A.W) stress the excellence of prayer in a congregation like the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) said: “The merit of congregational prayer surpasses that of individual prayers by 27 degrees” (Sahih Bukhari). In an another authentic Hadis the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) said: “By Him in Whose hand my soul is, I have thought about giving orders for fuel and having it gathered, than giving orders for prayers and having the Azzan call to it, than ordering a man to lead the people, than going off to some people (Who are not present at the prayer) and burning down their houses over them” (Sahih Al-Bukhari)
For communal prayer to take place two adults must be present, one of whom is the Imam of the other. Imam or the prayer leader must be male of good reputation and having well knowledge of Islam. Numerous Prophetic traditions tell us about who is the most suitable person for the office of Immamat (leadership). Hazrat Abu Masood (R.A) reported that the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) said: “The one of you who is most badly in Allah’s book should act as Imam for the people. But if they are equally worst in reciting it, than the one who has most knowledge regarding the Sunnah: If they are equal regarding the Sunnah than the earliest of them to emigrate: If they immigrated at the same time, than the oldest of them. No man must lead another in prayer where the ladder has authority, or sit in his place of honor in his house, without his permission.” (Sahih Muslim)
Three people in prayer, one leading and two following constitute congregation. If two people pray together, they pray in one row, and the one who act as Imam stand on the left and slightly forward. If a row is complete and can hold no more, a new arrival draws a person from the end of the row not the middle since this would leave an empty space to join him to form a new row, and he can do this even if the prayer has begun. Joining other for prayer is recommended rather than praying alone, when possible. If there are women in a congregation, they place themselves behind men.
If the Congregation is made up entirely of women, than one of the women will act as the Imam and will stand in the middle of the first row of women with the younger women and the children lined up behind them. She will lead the rest through the movement of the Salah as the normal Imam does. Taking the row for the congregational prayers must be observed. Imam Muslim narrates in Sahih Al-Muslim that Allah’s messenger used to straighten the row of the companions as if he was trying to make them as arrows until he saw them as they have learned it from him. Besides there should be no gaps in rows as the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) once said that “Satan will be in between your gaps.

Attachments

• tawhid 1.JPG
    tawhid 1.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 9