• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
LOL, he actually fooled students and scared them to write 800 + words ans, which are not a cie level 4 requirement, at the same time, he rejected the marking scheme himself. Pretended to be a CIE examiner so that he could boss over students, and claim that he not only saw the papers but was the one who forced CIE to re-take exams, hahaha, what a load of lies.... really he should get a life and if he lives in US, why study Pakistan Studies, really just admit that uve lost.MAY ALLAH QUESTION YOU ON THE LAST DAY.

Fool. He was a Cie-Examiner. i know him personally. okay dont believe your loss. And he studied pakistan studies since he is from pakistan. may Allah guide you.

Reaction score
Fool. He was a Cie-Examiner. i know him personally. okay dont believe your loss. And he studied pakistan studies since he is from pakistan. may Allah guide you.

haha, yea sure u know him personally because u r hidden in his body... he isnt an examiner , alot of points to prove that have already been listed previously by Saad Mughal... call urself a big shot but u only frightened canidates instead of helping them. why not speak the truth and maybe we'll not hate u anymore?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
He left pakistan in 1991 and has been away for the past 23 years!
He has forgotten Urdu Completely.
And He has done masters in History and Islamiat and M.Ed.
He has full knowledge of Pakistans History which he studied in English.

o_O
37946948.jpg

Did someone ever tell you there is a thing called IP address..?
he was in pakistan n forgot urdu.. how peculiar.. :cautious:

Reaction score
told u mughal he wud cum back again
so supporter, or shud i say 5th account irfan, or vincent chetail, cotinue ur lies
he taught at skype, what did he call u BABE, and "I WILL TAKE U TO THE ISLAND, JUST GIVE ME THE KEYS"
man u are one nuisance
just forget it, dude
we all know u were a fraud and ur supporters have too
so just give a crap of this idea and go GET A LECTURE FROM IRFAN, OR SHUD I SAY GO GIVE A LECTURE
and yeah dont forget to attend the MEETING OF UR LIFE,

Reaction score
told u mughal he wud cum back again
so supporter, or shud i say 5th account irfan, or vincent chetail, cotinue ur lies
he taught at skype, what did he call u BABE, and "I WILL TAKE U TO THE ISLAND, JUST GIVE ME THE KEYS"
man u are one nuisance
just forget it, dude
we all know u were a fraud and ur supporters have too
so just give a crap of this idea and go GET A LECTURE FROM IRFAN, OR SHUD I SAY GO GIVE A LECTURE
and yeah dont forget to attend the MEETING OF UR LIFE,

I never argued on that fact. I just asked you to be less aggressive. :)