• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
M.U.G.H.A.L (ur great not me coz u open up the matter for all the students)
"The guiding principle for Examiners in applying the Mark Scheme to answers is to remember the concept of Positive Awarding."
This is written in the mark schemes ( UR REALLY DUMB COZ THIS IS FOR RELEVANCY NOT FOR IRRELEVANCY) KINDLY DO ENLIGHTEN ALL THE STUDENTS ABOUT COMPLETE DETAIL... NOT THE ONE THAT YOU LIKED PACKER WOOD) I'LL complete it for you.....attached is the file attached to prove how idiot your are.....n your understanding

I am just gonna state some facts here for everyone, so that they might read this and figure how much of a fraud you are. I am gonna post it in every other thread if need be, to get rid of trollers like you who stalk these forums.

1: You claim to be a CIE examiner, and your sentence structure and grammar is worse than a 10 year old child. How in the world do you think CIE would accept you as an examiner? Kindly elaborate this please
2: OK, you claim to have a lot of knowledge about Islam. Reading your ^above reply, i can see how much of a scholar you are. You call people "wood packer" and "idiot" and names just because they don't agree with you. If that is what Islam teaches you, then my friend you have a really lopsided view of what Islam is about. Tolerance it was, wasn't it?
3: You bully any and every student who disagrees with you. I won't give specific examples here, but all you guys need to do is to go back a few pages in this thread and you will see the proof.
4: You give students wrong information. Here i ask Nibz to please step in and do something about this matter. He misguides students by telling them that there is negative marking in islamiat papers. Furthermore, he also tells students that they will get 0 marks, or a level 1 mark, whenever the feeling dawns on him to dishearten some students. You guys can always skip back a few pages to see the proof. He tells students that he can "try convincing the CIE to postpone the papers".

My purpose of this post is not to target or bully this person. I am not against him providing good answers to students. Actually he provides great answers if you see the first few pages. Thing is when providing wrong information and bullying jumps in, when caps lock jumps in at every other argument, with names being thrown here and there across the threads, it becomes a whole different thing. I hope the the moderators will take some serious action.

Thanks

Reaction score
I am simply going to side with Sir Irfan Atique on this one.
He has been of great help.
Since the first day of exams, he has helped numerous students.
What did he get from all this? He did this because he's a good person. A good human being, who likes to help others.
Posted answers and answered queries about stuff.
His help can not just be overlooked in all of this.

And do you people even know what ''Negative Marking'' is.
You are arguing about it without even knowing the real thing about it.
Negative Marking is when there is already a set number of marks to start with.
But Islamiat Paper is graded on Level Marking.
There is no Positive or Negative Marking.
They just look at what level the answer stands at and mark the level accordingly.
What He meant by ''Negative Marking'' is that instead of getting higher marks, the CIE Examiner would give a lower level. (I.E by Deducting Marks due to the poor level of the answer).
Plus as for the ''Idiot'' and the ''Woodpacker''..
If a whole number of students side up against a guy, that'll surely put pressure on him.
Even after all the hardwork and effort he put in on this thread, if ungrateful people side up against him any human being would start to say that.
That is perfectly normal.
He is a teacher after all, he is a sense of self-respect and dignity.
Any Teacher, School Teacher.. if anyone get's talked to like that.
They'll surely talk back to the student.
That is the world we live in.
No one hold's back.
No one respect's the views of anyone else.

As for telling students that they will get Level 1.
That is the truth after all.
If some student doesn't study and writes a completely irrelevant answer in the paper.
Other's are supposed to enlighten him, about his failure.
People need to accept the reality, that they didnot study as required and did not write a good answer so they get bad marks.
He is a teacher, teacher's are supposed to point out mistakes.
Teacher's are supposed to tell us the reality.
When the exam result comes, and they see a 0 in that question, won't that be disheartening?
It's all about accepting the truth.
I made mistakes too, i accepted them at once.

So My Purpose in all of this is to tell people to have some respect for this thread.
its full of Islamiat answers and quotes.
And you people are disrespecting the person who taught you.
Okay, so he said ''idiot''.. and ''woodpacker''..
But the fact that he helped us, and TAUGHT us.. can not be overlooked.
He is still our teacher.
And we are supposed to respect him for that.
I guess, that is what Islam teaches us.

Reaction score
What did he get from all this? He did this because he's a good person. A good human being, who likes to help others.

They just look at what level the answer stands at and mark the level accordingly.
What He meant by ''Negative Marking'' is that instead of getting higher marks, the CIE Examiner would give a lower level. (I.E by Deducting Marks due to the poor level of the answer).
If a whole number of students side up against a guy, that'll surely put pressure on him.
Even after all the hardwork and effort he put in on this thread, if ungrateful people side up against him any human being would start to say that.
No one hold's back.

If some student doesn't study and writes a completely irrelevant answer in the paper.
People need to accept the reality, that they didnot study as required and did not write a good answer so they get bad marks.
When the exam result comes, and they see a 0 in that question, won't that be disheartening?

So My Purpose in all of this is to tell people to have some respect for this thread.
He is still our teacher.

As i said before, i appreciate the answers he has provided to students, and the helping he has done. But please kindly do enlighten me, what is your definition of a good person? Just someone who helps others? and then if someone even tries to start a "perfectly healthy" discussion or debate, he tells them that he is a teacher and that others should shut up? Is that what a good person does? Hats off..... Do you know what he told me the first day i had a disagreement with him? I remember one thing, i just said that it is not necessary to quote the ayat number when you have written the ayat itself. Know what your "good man" said? "Students like you scored in the CIE exams while the good students did not get marks due to students like you" WOW, quite an attitude isn't it? and FYI, i got an A* in islamiat, so maybe i have some firsthand experience of Islamiat, and i am not just saying that i am a CIE examiner.

I know perfectly well what is negative marking, and i assure you it is not done in the CIE exams. They won't cut marks cuz the answer was wrong, but they won't give you any marks either. Meaning if a person's half answer is right and the other half is wrong, it does not mean he would get 0 marks due to the negative marking, cuz there is no negative marking in Islamiat.

You justify him talking to us like we are lower beings or what......gosh! He is a teacher of Islamiat, and look at the way he talks. Quite an example of a "good person"

You talk about self respect and dignity, don't people say that " a man's dignity is in his own hands" There is a reason so many people are talking against him. Or perhaps all of us are wrong, and Sir Irfan is the right one, and all of us have gone mad.

Gosh how in the world you know that those students will get level 1 or 0 marks?And are you so damn sure, a 100 percent sure? Of course you are not, and if you are not, then you are just spreading false information and it is a sin in Islam FYI. Just consider yourself in the position of a student who accidentally wrote a wrong answer.....maybe you won't wanna face the truth, and would hate anyone who tells you in the face that you are gonna get 0 marks........Who are you to judge they did not study? Even good students sometimes mess up in the exams.

your last statement, he taught me nothing, and he does not deserve a dime's worth respect from me. He could have earned it of course, but there is that attitude i have elaborated for you....And you did not defend the main point, about him being a past or current CIE examiner? that was the main point, wasn't it?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
LOL.. this is a funny thread.. wood packer and Idiot made my day.. XD :D :p

btw.... I once read something in a book called Quran... anyone ever heard of it...........?? It said this:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا يَسْخَرْ قَوْمٌ مِّن قَوْمٍ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونُوا خَيْرًا مِّنْهُمْ وَلَا نِسَاءٌ مِّن نِّسَاءٍ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُنَّ خَيْرًا مِّنْهُنَّ ۖ وَلَا تَلْمِزُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ وَلَا تَنَابَزُوا بِالْأَلْقَابِ ۖ بِئْسَ الِاسْمُ الْفُسُوقُ بَعْدَ الْإِيمَانِ ۚ وَمَن لَّمْ يَتُبْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ

O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers. (49:11)

Reaction score

btw.... I once read something in a book called Quran... anyone ever heard of it...........?? It said this:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا يَسْخَرْ قَوْمٌ مِّن قَوْمٍ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونُوا خَيْرًا مِّنْهُمْ وَلَا نِسَاءٌ مِّن نِّسَاءٍ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُنَّ خَيْرًا مِّنْهُنَّ ۖ وَلَا تَلْمِزُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ وَلَا تَنَابَزُوا بِالْأَلْقَابِ ۖ بِئْسَ الِاسْمُ الْفُسُوقُ بَعْدَ الْإِيمَانِ ۚ وَمَن لَّمْ يَتُبْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ

O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers. (49:11)

absolutely right......many cannot deny tht he has hurt some people,he may have said too much.........
Also "let not a people ridicule another" means we must also take our due part in this and should atleast say something which we think should be said

Reaction score
lol,he already gave his skype address,simply call him and see if he's the real deal,end of story :p

Reaction score
Oh well WALNUT, I'm sorry. I didn't use my ankle to think like you. :whistle:
I guess I'll use my ankles now and I'll finally get what you mean.

P.S. Yes, everyone. Read up, since now, negative marking is a part of CIE's. Because the DEAN said so.

ya read it carefuly the levels and how each level reduces the marks and ask your self why? n m no dean now shut your big rough mouth b4 i open mine

Reaction score
u teach me please mr preacher man.....idots and bullocks are on this site nothing else....... CURSED ARE THOSE WHO DISRESPECT THE TEACHERS......POUTAS
well, i thought you might give a sane and reasonable reply to each and everything that i have said so far............. but well, i see the best you can manage is "idiots and bullocks".......... Hats off really.

Reaction score

that's nice of you dear. Instead of laughing smiley you should either bane me or them.
Thank you

Reaction score
I am but a weak man, no one is perfect except Prphet (S.A.W) and we dont have patience like him (S.A.W) some times yes I did lost my patience but for a reason that negative marking doesn't mean to deduct mark it means level marking........ I apologies to all of you even to those who don't deserve but Islam teaches us to respect each other. Thank you

One of the distinctive features of Islam is its great emphasis on learning and seeking knowledge. Noble Qur'an and the Islamic Tradition (Sunnah) invite Muslims to seek and acquire knowledge and wisdom and to hold men of knowledge in high esteem. Prophet Muhammad (saw) ordered Muslims to be active in their search for learning, crossing oceans and continents if necessary. "Seek knowledge even in China" he said. The first few verses of Noble Qur'an that were revealed to our Prophet Muhammad (saw) mention the importance of reading, pen, and teaching for human beings. Hence, it is a beautiful prayer for every Muslim to ask always: "O my Lord! Increase me in knowledge." (Noble Qur'an, 20:114)
The only limit set to the acquisition of knowledge in Islam is that Muslims should seek useful knowledge. Our great Prophet Muhammad (saw) is reported as having said: "My Lord, save me from the useless knowledge." Any knowledge helping man in performing his God assigned role in this world is useful, other than that is considered useless knowledge. Example of useless knowledge: Abul Hikam (Father of Wisdom) was the title of Amr ibn Hesam, one of the bitterest enemies of Prophet Muhammad (saw). Prophet Muhammad (saw) nicknamed him Abu Jahl (Father of Ignorance) because of his uncompromising attitude towards Islam.
From the above example we can see, how much our Prophet Muhammad (saw) disliked ignorant and at the same time we can learn from the following example, how much our Prophet Muhammad (saw) liked to learn.
The mosque of Medinah (Masjid-E-Nabawi) was not only a place of worship. The believers assembled here to learn. When Prophet Muhammad (saw) was present they heard his words of wisdom, his elucidation on the verses of Noble Qur'an and benefited from his counsel. And when he was not present, other faithful companions taught what they had heard from Prophet Muhammad (saw).
Once our Prophet Muhammad (saw) entered the Mosque before the prayer time. He found two groups in the Mosque. One group was busy with its own act of worship; some were reading Noble Qur'an while the others were supplicating. The other group was in a corner busy learning. They learnt how to read and write and discussed the teachings of Islam and their application to their daily lives. Looking at both, Prophet Muhammad (saw) said: "They are both engaged in useful pursuits. But I am a teacher. I shall join the group assembled to learn." So he (saw) sat with the group of students.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) said: The virtue of knowledge is more beloved with Allah (SWT) than the virtue of worship.
Special Taqwa is acquired by refraining from prohibited and dubious things, whereas general Taqwa is acquired out of fear of punishment and the fire of Hell.

Taqwa can be compared to walking through a narrow path with thorny bushes on both sides and a person passing through it tries his level best to save his clothes from being torn. The thorns are the sins and the clothes are one's Eeman (Belief and Faith).
One of the human values confirmed by Islam is devotion, which is communion with Allah (SWT). Of course, in Islam every act performed for Allah (SWT) is devotion. Having a job and a trade to support oneself and one's family and to serve society is in itself a form of devotion. But devotion, in its special sense, is private communion with Allah (SWT) in prayer, hymns, remaining awake for vital acts at nights etc., all of which are part of religion and can not be omitted. Sometimes, you see individuals or society being drawn only to one aspect of devotion and performing the recommended acts of prayer, ablution etc, all of which, done in excess, will ruin society.
Sometimes this way of devotion becomes fashionable in an Islamic society, and once one gets used to it, it is difficult to observe moderation. Such a person cannot say to himself that Allah (SWT) has created him a human being, not an angel and as a human being he should develop every aspect of himself harmoniously.
It was once reported to Prophet Muhammad (saw) that a number of his companions had sunk in devotion. Prophet Muhammad (saw) felt uneasy, came to the mosque and shouted it out loud: "O People, what has happened to some groups who have appeared among my people. Even I as your Prophet do not show devotion in this way to keep awake all night. I rest part of the night and attend to my family. I do not observe fast every day. Those who are following their new way have deviated from my tradition." Thus, when Prophet Muhammad (saw) notices that an Islamic value is about to eliminate other Islamic values, he combats this trend severely.

Reaction score
well, i thought you might give a sane and reasonable reply to each and everything that i have said so far............. but well, i see the best you can manage is "idiots and bullocks".......... Hats off really.

First of all dear am answerable to Allah n no one else, Its Allah who will judge me and I don't need a jury for this. All I can say is May all for gives you n me and gives you what you deserve. Thank you

Reaction score

No one hold's back.

He is still our teacher.

Look, Nabeel. I have no problem AT ALL with Mr. Irfan Atique. Plus, I'm not even taking Islamiyat so it's not my 'concern'.
I haven't said a single thing AGAINST him. The thing is that he is an impostor.
No CIE examiner, DEAN or even our own school teacher is so arrogant and ill-mannered. This guy, whatever he is, is lying to you guys and you believe him blindly.
His answers are correct, but at what cost? You want him to insult and demotivate people and provide answers? I'm sorry, I will take pride in studying myself rather than getting these answers from this phony.
"He is a teacher after all, he is a sense of self-respect and dignity.
Any Teacher, School Teacher.. if anyone get's talked to like that."Are you kidding me? -_-
He loses his temper quicker than anything else. He starts abusing and taunting students like he owns them. -_-
Talking back and using appropriate language is understandable. I've never seen a 'nigga' teacher who raps and teaches Islamiyat.
"And do you people even know what ''Negative Marking'' is."
Look, I'm not like Mr. Irfan here and won't lose my temper. Negative Marking, the sole meaning in English is the deduction of marks for wrong answers. Secondly, writing about individuals rather than communal rights does not mean that a person will get Level 1 straightforward. His/her references will be wrong but his/her answer to a great extent will be correct. Now, a teacher who just says that 'Nahi bhai, tumhara tou Level 1 aana hai" without providing reasons as to why is, well, just leave it. I don't want to further comment on this guy's character.