• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Let's talk NFL

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Trying to take exams of my mind even for a short while so i decided to start this thread. it's been a gruelling 3 months, only 1 week left (HANGING. IN. THERE. :D )

Anyway, i recently developed an unconditional love for the NFL, i just can't stop thinking about it. The first team i saw play we're the Indianapolis Colts back in 2008 if i remember correctly. instant love.

What about you? what's your favorite team?

Reaction score
Tbh I am not watching it cuz I find it boring though I like all kinds of sports . But I think it got a weird rules that making it interesting to play but not to watch . You can share your ideas with us regarding why do you prefer it so atleast you can convince me that it is a game worth to be watched . (Especially I was searching for someone who likes this game to teach me how to enjoy it )

Reaction score
Tbh I am not watching it cuz I find it boring though I like all kinds of sports . But I think it got a weird rules that making it interesting to play but not to watch . You can share your ideas with us regarding why do you prefer it so atleast you can convince me that it is a game worth to be watched . (Especially I was searching for someone who likes this game to teach me how to enjoy it )
Whats boring about 6foot giants coming to get you at full speed and force. Its physical which makes it really competitive. Unlike soccer its quiet bland and boring where players act as if they're injured. Football however you get all kinds of injuries (not that its a good thing but you know) as for the rules its up to you to find them. Find a game thats playing and go with the flow till you get the hang of it.

Also rarely do you see draws which makes it more interesting. All teams are equal with salary caps.

Reaction score
Whats boring about 6foot giants coming to get you at full speed and force. Its physical which makes it really competitive. Unlike soccer its quiet bland and boring where players act as if they're injured. Football however you get all kinds of injuries (not that its a good thing but you know) as for the rules its up to you to find them. Find a game thats playing and go with the flow till you get the hang of it.

Also rarely do you see draws which makes it more interesting. All teams are equal with salary caps.
I think your completely right about this , but I felt its boring because of the continous voilence in this game.