• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lets just stop pretending to be BLIND!!!

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum..
okay guys,,today i got something really important to share..something that this generation really badly needs..let's start with a hadith..
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The seeking of knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 74
a really famous hadith..almost every muslim wud have heard..but did we ever go deep into it..well...I havene't..its just been a month that i actually saw the truth behind this hadith..and so i wanna share that..
knowledge..what is it..according to us..well as much as i have heard..we say.,,'uhm..ya..i am gaining alot of knowledge..i did my o-levels,,and am doing A-levels..and i'll be going to a university soon..so ya..also..uhmmmmm..i read the qur'an lyk once a month..an ayah only..cuz u see i got no time...'
good..u mad bro up there..reading the qur'an..do we see its meaning..the answer comes as..''Ain't noone got tym for that''.....don't get offended guys..i was one of them..once..
so that's what knowledge is..according to this generation..i have been researching on this hadith after a debate in my islamic class..abd after listening to many scholars..i came to a conclusion..i may not be right..u got all the right to correct me..am a learner..and learners make mistakes..
KNOWLEDGE...of two types..1)revealed knowledge 2)acquired knowledge..
these two types make up knowledge..and if we r missing one of the type..we r just seeking half of the knowledge and therefore not following the hadith..contd,,,below

Reaction score
sorry guys..had to go due to some unexpected urgency..but lets continue now..
ya so..knowledge is made up of two types..acquired knowledge and revealed knowledge..acquired knowledge is the normal worldly knowledge..the study of material..and the revealed knowledge is the one that comes to us from Allah..in His books and through His messengers..u can only say that ur knowledge is complete when u seek both of these types the worldly and the spiritual..if u just engage in the worldly then..u r not seeking complete knowledge,,nd beleive me..that half knowledge is just a waste of tym,money and ur energy..it's not gonna give u anything in the life which is eternal..it might keep u happy in this short lyf..now lets move to the next point..we all got two eyes...for most of us Alhamdulillah..both r functioning..and Dajjal..the big guy..also got two eyes..but only one of it functioning..after listening to many speeches and scholars..i came to know why the main sign of Dajjal is his single functioning eye..he beleives in materialism..means in..this world..and wants to make ppl beleive in it too,,he has only got the acquired knowledge..and the eye wid which he is supposed to see the revealed knowledge is closed..now lets look at us..we spend day and night working hard..studying or earning..what for???this world..do we think of earning for the next coming world..we pray..but nt wid our heart..but just to fulfill an obligation,,we recite the qur'an cuz our parents want us to..we never go into its meaning..so what are we doing..we r only seeking the acquired knowlege and not the revealed one..we r seeing the world with one one of our eye..and we pretend to be blind..when it comes to the other eye..am i not right guys,,,ask urself..think about it..are we not following the Dajjal already..even before his coming..
i won't make this thread longer..but i just ask u to think about this,,it opened my both eyes..and now i see the world ,ore clearly..what about u guys..till when r u gonna remain blind in one eye..i wud have posted the vids from where i got this point..but they r in urdu..so most of u won't get it..
but i advice u to read or listen to the tafseer of surah bani israel and al kahaf..these two surahs r just for our generation..according to me..

Reaction score
JZ.Shah
This is such a wonderful thread, seriously. You are so right, our generation is just so corrupted and we are surrounded by signs but we are all too blind to notice.. this thread is a reminder for all of us, for all of us to do make the right dicisions and to not dedicate ourselves to this temporary world. Jazak'Allah brother :) This iss worth a read, thankyou for sharing :)

Reaction score
Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum warahmathulahi wabarakathuhu viewers :)
Frist of all great applauses to brother Shah for creating such an awesome thread ...in which all muslims need to focus on :D
Your so right brother........this world is a very nasty place to live in....and whats so surprising is that we being muslim, are completely occupied by it that we are unable to open our eyes to the truth :)
But now, Indeed this thread has created a huge guiltiness inside me....and this make me curious to unveil my unencountered knowledge ......So jazakAllah khairan for the reminder brother ....:D May Allah bless you immensely and May we all be guided in the right path :) :D Aameen :) :D and JazakAllah khairan for the Tag .....
Aly Emran .... JazakAllah khairan for the tag :)

Reaction score
waiyyak to all my wonderful bros nd sis up there...and jazakAllah for getting my msg right..there was this curiosity in me to share this..bt i thought u guys might get offended..but i certainly was wrong..u guys r so positive..mashaAllah..
JazakAllah for all those who tagged others nd helped me immensely cz i don't knw many ppl here...love u all

Reaction score
GREAT thread bro!! it's freakin touching +TRUE!! Allah aap ko aesi thread banany ka suwaab dau...may god bless u honey! :)