• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started

Reaction score
You make English sound like it's a headache. It's way better than your EM, Economics or Business. :D

No, those subjects are logical and easy!

English pata nahi kya hai. :p

Just tell me this. Can someone with an A* in English language O-Level give SAT I English without studying? Or studying only a few days?

Reaction score

Just tell me this. Can someone with an A* in English language O-Level give SAT I English without studying? Or studying only a few days?

No. There's grammar, vocalbury words here. You are going to need a month or so of studying. But I am pretty sure you can merge the preperation with your normal school.

Reaction score

No way.
English is a big deal. There's a vocab list you gotta memorise.

Reaction score
No. There's grammar, vocalbury words here. You are going to need a month or so of studying. But I am pretty sure you can merge the preperation with your normal school.
No way.
English is a big deal. There's a vocab list you gotta memorise.

That's what bugs me.
Memorizing a damn vocabulary list! That will be so annoying!

Reaction score
You all can choose from these subjects:

Maths
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Further mathematics
Economics
Thinking Skills
English Language
Urdu Language
General Paper

AICT
Business studies
Accounting
Sociology
Environmental Management

Human Biology
Critical Thinking
General studies
Marine Sciences
Travel and Tourism
General Further mathematics
Geography
Applied Geography
Food Studies
Islamic Studies
Global Perspectives

Total 26!

Reaction score
No, I don't think so. It is just how unis perceive it that creates such stuff. For example, I got an A* in Stats. In my interview however, Ms.Faiqa told me that we consider it to be a half-credit sub, so technically you have just 5 points for it. And I was like WTH??
stats and commerce, might I add :p