• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets Get Started (SAT Version)

Reaction score
Last day. How's everyone's prep?

Mine was awful, is awful and over the course of the remaining twenty-two hours will stay awful.

Reaction score
Insure kar mujhay phir :p

Agar 2350 agaye to tujhay Hardee's, nae to mujhay :p

Pahlay hee shawarma nae dia :p

The fee for insurance is Rs.5,000. Pay it and you are insured a Hardees treat if you fail to to land a 2350.

Reaction score
How do you do parabola graph questions?

There is a graph of equation: y = ax^2 + 2. If y = (a/3)x^2 + 2, what happens? Does the graph get narrow or wider?

Reaction score
Bonne Chance à tous!! : Good luck everyone!​

Time for action:

i_am_done.gif

Ah, not really that action, but rather this:

file.gif

Reaction score
How do you do parabola graph questions?

There is a graph of equation: y = ax^2 + 2. If y = (a/3)x^2 + 2, what happens? Does the graph get narrow or wider?
Wider.

Construct a graph:
a = 3

y = 3x^2 + 2

Now construct a graph a/3:

y = x^2 + 2

Note the difference.

Reaction score
So people, how did it go?

I had CR in my experimental, 4 comprehensions. My head hurt alot in that 20 minute one.
Writing and Maths went around the same level as before. (Could be worse though, even though I went really slowly on them)
That essay was bullshit. I somehow covered 1.5 pages on them on Great Gatsby and Steve Jobs.

Reaction score
So people, how did it go?

I had CR in my experimental, 4 comprehensions. My head hurt alot in that 20 minute one.
Writing and Maths went around the same level as before. (Could be worse though, even though I went really slowly on them)
That essay was bullshit. I somehow covered 1.5 pages on them on Great Gatsby and Steve Jobs.
I guess everybody got 4 CR sections.
Same level as what? 620??