• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Least marks for A Grade

Necessary to right solution of Moles or just answers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
What are the least marks which can possible for one to get A grade in Chem , Phy and Bio? Though i know all abt that percentile thing but any approx. ideas?

Reaction score
i wrote answers only and 0 vote for answers means i get no marks in moles and titration which means i m getting a B or C in chemistry

Reaction score
i wrote answers only and 0 vote for answers means i get no marks in moles and titration which means i m getting a B or C in chemistry
yar, if they were 1 mark questions, you can ONLY write the answers as well.
but IF they are 2 marks, then working was compulsory.

Reaction score

In 1 mark questions a simple answer can score the mark as Fallen316 has stated. But in the 2 marks and above questions, for showing no working you will only be awarded 1 mark for the correct answer, the other marks will be deducted for showing no working/formula.

Reaction score
?
Get between 80-85 your safe....

well you mean 80-85 out of 100 right? and if yes how can it be 100 seeing that paper 1 paper 2 and paper 6 total is 120 something? I Know i sound annoying:cautious: but i'll be very thankful if you answer:)

Reaction score
say you got 130 for physics
total marks are 145!

130/145 = 89 %!

He means the percentage not the mean marks!

Reaction score
?

well you mean 80-85 out of 100 right? and if yes how can it be 100 seeing that paper 1 paper 2 and paper 6 total is 120 something? I Know i sound annoying:cautious: but i'll be very thankful if you answer:)
ever heard of percentage ?:whistle:

Reaction score
say you got 130 for physics
total marks are 145!

130/145 = 89 %!

He means the percentage not the mean marks!
Exactly I mean percentage....does he want me to add marks for each paper for him and btw what sort of stupid question if he knows the percentile...can't he just calculate

Reaction score
?

I mean percentage.....you want me to calculate the marks for each paper for you...anyway wot sort of stupid question can't you jus add your own marks to arrive at 80-85