• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LCAT exempted if SAT givn

Reaction score
I hve heard that for LUMS SSE if u give SAT n score good the entry tst is exempted is it so??????
Nd for enginerring do i hve to give both SAT1 nd 2 or only SAT 2??????????????
Please share any info related to this topic.,.,,

Reaction score
Do the enginering studnts give LCAT? For lums , isnt that only for business studs,,,
Btw do enginering studs give SAT1 or SAT2 or both?

Reaction score
dude everyone knows about it ......the lums website both fr BSC accounts etc nd SSE has not bee updated as it still refers to the upcoming batch as batch of 2011........i have heard from a lot of friends that the new cretiria for batch 2012 is being introduced which is the one i hve stated above but i dnt belive in it.............. any1 having some idea,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, plus DO THE ENGINERING STUDENTS HAVE TO GIVE SAT 1 + SAT2 OR ONLY SAT2 pls pls tell something about it...............

Reaction score
hi all , taking a lap year after alevels and improving my olevel grades + preparing well for entry test will be a good idea or not? i mean taking a lap year can have any other disadvantage in admission process apart from my wastage of one year. plz give ur opinion