• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Law: Guesses on what can be expected in paper 22, 32 and 42

Why did you take Law as a subject in A'levels?

• My parents wanted me to study Law

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I hope someone does really read this and reply to it. Saddened by the fact that a very minute percentage of students from all around the world take law :/

Reaction score
I take law!
People are just blind as to how amazing this subject is :p
how'd your p1 go? It was beyond horrible for me

Reaction score
Ohh great, someone does. :D Where are you from? and you gave 12 right? I managed it somehow, I did Juries at the last moment and it became a savior. Criminal cases one didn't go too well. yet I managed to pour out everything I had ever learnt about it. You tell? How was yours? Which questions did you attempt?

Reaction score
Ohh great, someone does. :D Where are you from? and you gave 12 right? I managed it somehow, I did Juries at the last moment and it became a savior. Criminal cases one didn't go too well. yet I managed to pour out everything I had ever learnt about it. You tell? How was yours? Which questions did you attempt?

Reaction score
Yuss,12.
Isb,pak
haha. Same and question 1. Criminal courts didnt go well for me either but i tried to be creative as much as i could :p
all the questions were pretty crappy. Anyhoo, any guesses about p2? My tiyari isnt soo good :l

Reaction score
Yuss,12.
Isb,pak
haha. Same and question 1. Criminal courts didnt go well for me either but i tried to be creative as much as i could :p
all the questions were pretty crappy. Anyhoo, any guesses about p2? My tiyari isnt soo good :l

I thought the only person to reply, disappeared too. LOL. Well, I haven't actually prepared for P2, my teacher tells me to expect delegated legislation but after the P1 experience I cant really trust them CIE people so just hoping I manage somehow because we skipped a lot of topics at school, everybody does, I guess with such ample choice being offered. I just slacked off, got over with majors; science and Maths. Just hoping the paper isn't as horrible as P1.

Reaction score
the P-12 exam was kinda unexpected...
but i just pulled through...

im hoping that delegated legislation comes in P-22...
but it is very unlikely...
:(

DL has come in both the last 2 sessions...

Reaction score
Hey Guys!! P2 has to come from equity, precedent or DL, P1 was very much unexpected for me as it didn't have the so-called 'expected' stuff. Btw, is it necessary that p2 doesnt come fro the topics tested in p1?

Reaction score
Hey Guys!! P2 has to come from equity, precedent or DL, P1 was very much unexpected for me as it didn't have the so-called 'expected' stuff. Btw, is it necessary that p2 doesnt come fro the topics tested in p1?

Reaction score
nope...
its happened before...
that human rights came in both the papers...
so its not necessary...

Reaction score
the P-12 exam was kinda unexpected...
but i just pulled through...

im hoping that delegated legislation comes in P-22...
but it is very unlikely...

DL has come in both the last 2 sessions...

Exactly :/ I reckon sentencing is coming. Don't know have a gut feeling. :s Hope statutory interpretation comes.

Reaction score

P2 can come from topics already given in p1. May june 12. Equity came in P1 as well as p2 so can really expect anything from them.