• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Last Sermon of Prophet!

Reaction score
Guys can you please tell if there was any question on Last sermon of Prophet in CIE exams ever?

Reaction score
Yes it is necessary Because if all the points wont be mentioned there r 99% CHANCES he will deduct ur marks..

Reaction score
Yes it is necessary Because if all the points wont be mentioned there r 99% CHANCES he will deduct ur marks..
thanks and can we write a part of each clause rather than the whole clause itself. e.g if the clause is "all those who listen to me shall pass on my words to........" so in this clause can we just write like prophet said "pass on my words to others"

Reaction score
in ppr the question wont come like what was last sermon or etc ....rather it will ask about its importance relating to the modern world so just make some points ...like main features of the sermon and the explain each feature in 4-5 lines and i thing explaining 7-8 features would be enough and just give reference of others........
ps its not an imp question according to exam point of veiw :)