• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

last min revision for english

Reaction score
i m only confused abt report. if v hv already written our name abv den y do v write your sincerely and name at the end?

which report are you talking about??
when it comes to Article then you just write the topic on the top write the report and then at the end you write Reported by : Vogue...or whatever..:D

Reaction score
which report are you talking about??
when it comes to Article then you just write the topic on the top write the report and then at the end you write Reported by : Vogue...or whatever..:D
i m talking abt report to an official lyk a principal or police. its format goes lyk
To:
Subject:
Date:
then i m confused that whether to include yours sincerely at the end or not. nd y mention my name at the end wen its already written at the top under the heading of 'From'

Reaction score
i m talking abt report to an official lyk a principal or police. its format goes lyk
To:
Subject:
Date:
then i m confused that whether to include yours sincerely at the end or not. nd y mention my name at the end wen its already written at the top under the heading of 'From'

no you dont..this is an eye witness report..you only four things are included the ones at the top!! :D

Reaction score
To:
Subject:
Date:
Since you have mentioned your name as astudent or whatever under the caption 'From' you don't have to sign at the end

However if it is an account then instead of writing 'from' before you will sign out at the end of your account!

Reaction score
so if they say, start from Dear---------, then do v need to give address?

Reaction score
so if they say, start from Dear---------, then do v need to give address?

nope...you just skip all the earlier parts like Address, date, etc btw havae a look at the specimen paper they gave out last year!! :D

Reaction score
one question .. during speech , are we supposed to talk using I or general ??

Reaction score
To:
Subject:
Date:

I reckon to include " report by : AbC "