• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Last min. advice !!

Reaction score
salam alikom bro's and sis's .. i wanted to tell you about the most important things to be done know as exams are really approaching and very close ........

.................. what ever you do you won't succeed unless you get your GOD bless ... try to thank your god for EVERY THING he gives you .. from a small thing > big !! Pray plz because this is the key for success and JANAH ...
Try to get your notes organized in a better way and plan NOW .....
try doing past papers as much as you can ... "practice makes man perfect " .. by doing past papers you get the IDEAS of how to solve and plan the usage of time for your exam and dont get surprised at your exam!
you might look at a single doubt as single ! do ever do that .. if u had > then just contact your subjected teacher for help OR use the modern technology > the internet ...
.. before solving papers make sure you now the content well! miracles cannot happen and you cannot get good mark if you didnt study well ....
Dont just rely on textbooks.. specially for biology .. examiners are looking at different sources and different kind of information ..
whatever exam you had or will have ... learn from your mistake .. A perfect man learns also from mistakes of others!., -for maths i recommend everybody to note down any new concept learned from the question...be faithful and dont go for marking scheme first.

Reaction score
praying?
when i started praying i started sucking at my grades
weird huh ?

Reaction score
Haha ppl calm down my "being rude" wasn't intended ,
was it an insult ? Lol If that what it seemed , I'm sorry for it yusif

Not brilliant , hm whom am i kidding yes i am brilliant

hearing advices is constantly repeated , acting upon them is the challenge .. That's all

Reaction score
If we don't rely on textbooks for biology and chemistry then what else i should rely on?
excluding internet
i find it even hard to learn from a textbook too

Reaction score
If we don't rely on textbooks for biology and chemistry then what else i should rely on?
excluding internet
i find it even hard to learn from a textbook too
not every single information is required >> they might be tonnes of useless and general knowlege information ... go to syllabus and now them specifically

Reaction score
You mean the book is more than enough? Because it contains more of useless info than required?