• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Laptop or tablet???

Which one is better?

• Laptop

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Tablet

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi all.
I'm stuck.....
I LOVE tablets,
but laptops seem more user-friendly....
I wanna know your opinions over which is a wiser choice for buyers of our age?
id definitely recommend a laptop since it is a multifunctional device with more features than a tablet. now the specs i can tell depending on ur bugdet and uses.

Reaction score
Being frank here!!I would suggest you to buy a laptop first and then a tablet....
The reason behnid it is simple...Laptop should be your first stage and it has the same features and having a laptop is a must to deal with assignemnets and projects...it makes ur work easier....
whereas a tablet may consume up a lot of time in slow typing,unnecessary updation,distraction(games and addicted apps) and also may cos u stress and anxiety as being with ur tablet has proved to be sometimes harmful as u may get addicted to it and it may cause u stress,etc......
best would be a laptop!!:)

NOTE:-SOME REASONS ARE OPINIONATED WHEREAS OTHERS ARE SOME LOGICS WHICH i have HEARD.....
iF I M WRONG DO CORRECT ME.....
Ask a few experts in this field!!

shanky631
@Zoaib Asad
john10
urvesh

Reaction score
Then back to the topic please. I still need the influx of suggestions. :)

Reaction score
Then back to the topic please. I still need the influx of suggestions. :)
haha...kay
well i suggest laptops..u can do so much more on them and theres a chance that they last waaay longer..i suggest an ultrabook :) preferably hp.
tabs become obselete and well...yeh they are not as useful as laptops

Reaction score
only problems dat i find wid tablets are:
no keyboard
hw in d world do u right-click?
...[searching 4 more, if any]

bt depends...wt r u using it 4...if u wanna read like me, a tablet is really good..

my ans: depends :)