• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lahore School of Economics (LSE)

Reaction score
Well I am applying LSE,NUST and FAST...
but if kahin b nahi howa to OLD RAVIAN Merit GCU BSC (accounting and finance) or CA ;) Coz half of my friends are doing CA as for me i have exemptions also in A module

heya....how did u get exemption in A modulE....??????

Reaction score
What do I have to do to get into LSE? Will 3 Cs in A level guarantee my place?

Reaction score
Just meet their minimum requirement ...Give a little good at test , formal interview and you are surely in :p D0n't worry it's easy to go their ....:)

btw you are now applying to LSE or asking for next year ? o_O

Reaction score
i will apply next year. Will a C in Maths be sufficient? I have heard that Maths is pretty important........ and what about their entry test? What should I focus on when preparing?

Reaction score
Just prepare from Barron's SAT Book.Still it will be a lot better if you prepare from kips. It will help u in other uni's to...But mostly the test i gave this year was like 90% general knowledge questions (Maths). Test is quite easy ;)

Reaction score
Just prepare from Barron's SAT Book.Still it will be a lot better if you prepare from kips. It will help u in other uni's to...But mostly the test i gave this year was like 90% general knowledge questions (Maths). Test is quite easy ;)
ok thanks

Reaction score
can anyone tell me agar mein lse se accounting or finance karoon to mujhe ca mein kitni exemptions mileingiii
jis tarhan lums se acf karne waloon ko exemptions milti hei ??????