• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

"ktc" a human or a chicken???

Do you think ktc is...

• Total voters
Reaction score
To my very limited knowledge, Chickens don't write english... even if they did they'd have a hard time using a keyboard so I chose option 1.... makes more sense!
i am 110% supporting u ................................................................... I chose option 1 :p :D

Reactions: ktc
Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb :)
To my very limited knowledge, Chickens don't write english... even if they did they'd have a hard time using a keyboard so I chose option 1.... makes more sense!
you are right sir....but in this modern world everything is possible :ROFLMAO: an example is in front of you :p today, our chickens also know english and they are so addicted to this awesome website you made that they dont mind using a keyboard :LOL:
what say ktc? ;)

true that...
so the 5 people + Sam459 , we all are sensible people! :D

i am sure it isnt about "sensible things"...i mean like obviously we know that but at times fun looks good :D

Reaction score
THIS PART OF UR POST IS AWESOME :p :D
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb :)

you are right sir....but in this modern world everything is possible :ROFLMAO: an example is in front of you :p today, our chickens also know english and they are so addicted to this awesome website you made that they dont mind using a keyboard :LOL:
what say ktc? ;)

i am sure it isnt about "sensible things"...i mean like obviously we know that but at times fun looks good :D
and yes this site TOO awesome, Masha'Allah that I, an alien visit it daily :p