• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Khilafah- The only Solution!

Reaction score
really, like how, any strong points, or examples?
i'm not in a position to reply at the moment as i an studying and my answer will be very vauge. So i'll reply elaboratley later inshallah. And if i don't then do pester me. Sorry. Until then, fi iman illah

Reaction score
i'm not in a position to reply at the moment as i an studying and my answer will be very vauge. So i'll reply elaboratley later inshallah. And if i don't then do pester me. Sorry. Until then, fi iman illah
Waitin..

Reaction score
The muslims were most awesome when Khilafat runned, most illiterate nation of world, west was devoloping machines, medicines, and when any sceintist developed in muslim world he was given a fitwah, one scientist was even put with a pillar of mosque and every one spit on him after Jumaah Prayer, Muslims a=couldnt ever impose real Khiafah after Hazrat Ali, which as actually de3mocracy, best person most eligible one took place of leader ship later in all the various families, rulers used it to have 300 wives, unlimted luxury, fine food, heavy clothes, since htey were unquestionable, so better run on with democracy.
how caan u say that the muslims were the most illiterare nation?! iwant u to do ure own research on how the muslims were glorious in the past... and do tell me what u find...as for ure point that there were no more khalif after hazrat Ali (ra)..well there is a hadith of the Prophet, " The children of israel used to be ruled by their prophets. whenever a prophet died, another would take over his place. But there wil be no prophet after me ; there will be KHULAFFA and they will number MANY. His companions asked: What then do you order us? He replie: Fulfil your bayah to them and give them their dues."

Democarcy? Hazrat Ali imposed? Brother...Islam and democracy are two ideolegies.. if u prefer the latter over the former..then why? why are you saying Democracy is better? its man made laws...freedom of speech, freedom of mannerism, freedom freedom freedom....a concept totally against islam as we have no freedom...we have to abide by the laws of Allah and live based on the shariah. not on democracy, which is, as you might have geard 'for the people, with the people, by the people'is this the system you are saying hazrat ali imposed? and you believe should be continuously imposed? :/

Maz

Reaction score
I_object...
As far as my knowledge goes i'll give you our version of society. For us Muslims, our rules aren't set by humans- it is set by Allah. The khalifah is the one who makes sure that the people live by what Allah has ordained upon us. For muslims knowledge of Science is secondary to the Knowledge of our religion. So all that you mentioned regarding "having 300 wives (any muslim isn't allowed more than 4 wives), unlimited luxury, fine food, heavy clothes" isn't allowed for a muslim even if he is our leader and no righteous khalifah would allow such an act. When i say "righteous i don't mean the 4 khalifahs only, i mean any other khalifah who was righteous in it's true sense.
But...All that doesn't mean that Islam discourages advancement in academic studies. Alright, if you are studying something like science or engineering, islam just tells us that while you are doing that do not forget your religion.
Alcohol, adultery, gambling -these vices of "modern" civilization are forbidden in islam for a reason.
In democracy, a drunk's vote and a doctor's vote is equal. In islam a drunkard would not be allowed to vote for the obvious reasons. Khilafah system indicates that the scholars of community choose the most suitable person for the role of khalifah. Since they know who has the capabilities, not just any lay man.
Another reminder is that if you are considering the current kingship in saudi arabia it is not what we consider as khilafah...it is well kingship. The khalifah's heir need not be his son... although it is possible.

And regarding earlier, i'm sorry...i wasn't trying to humiliate you or something... just wrote on impulse. You could say i was a bit displeased when you disgrace our whole muslim ummah.

Reaction score
I_object...
As far as my knowledge goes i'll give you our version of society. For us Muslims, our rules aren't set by humans- it is set by Allah. The khalifah is the one who makes sure that the people live by what Allah has ordained upon us. For muslims knowledge of Science is secondary to the Knowledge of our religion. So all that you mentioned regarding "having 300 wives (any muslim isn't allowed more than 4 wives), unlimited luxury, fine food, heavy clothes" isn't allowed for a muslim even if he is our leader and no righteous khalifah would allow such an act. When i say "righteous i don't mean the 4 khalifahs only, i mean any other khalifah who was righteous in it's true sense.
But...All that doesn't mean that Islam discourages advancement in academic studies. Alright, if you are studying something like science or engineering, islam just tells us that while you are doing that do not forget your religion.
Alcohol, adultery, gambling -these vices of "modern" civilization are forbidden in islam for a reason.
In democracy, a drunk's vote and a doctor's vote is equal. In islam a drunkard would not be allowed to vote for the obvious reasons. Khilafah system indicates that the scholars of community choose the most suitable person for the role of khalifah. Since they know who has the capabilities, not just any lay man.
Another reminder is that if you are considering the current kingship in saudi arabia it is not what we consider as khilafah...it is well kingship. The khalifah's heir need not be his son... although it is possible.

And regarding earlier, i'm sorry...i wasn't trying to humiliate you or something... just wrote on impulse. You could say i was a bit displeased when you disgrace our whole muslim ummah.
Very well said..(y)

Reaction score
how caan u say that the muslims were the most illiterare nation?! iwant u to do ure own research on how the muslims were glorious in the past... and do tell me what u find...as for ure point that there were no more khalif after hazrat Ali (ra)..well there is a hadith of the Prophet, " The children of israel used to be ruled by their prophets. whenever a prophet died, another would take over his place. But there wil be no prophet after me ; there will be KHULAFFA and they will number MANY. His companions asked: What then do you order us? He replie: Fulfil your bayah to them and give them their dues."

Democarcy? Hazrat Ali imposed? Brother...Islam and democracy are two ideolegies.. if u prefer the latter over the former..then why? why are you saying Democracy is better? its man made laws...freedom of speech, freedom of mannerism, freedom freedom freedom....a concept totally against islam as we have no freedom...we have to abide by the laws of Allah and live based on the shariah. not on democracy, which is, as you might have geard 'for the people, with the people, by the people'is this the system you are saying hazrat ali imposed? and you believe should be continuously imposed? :/
Stupid do you think i am Shia and consider Hazrat Ali as a Prophet, go home you are drunk
Khilafah was a democracy, Because ruling wasn't restricted for a family, First it was Abu Bakr, then Umar, then Uthman and then Ali, (peace upon them all) atleast we are able to get the rights Islam gave us in democracy, becuase the Khilafah gave us nothing but spoiled Khilafahs.

Reaction score
I_object...

What were you thinin when writing all this, Have you ever tried to understand the soul of LKhilafah it is non kingship-ly ruling, freedom of speech and living and ability to vote, God don't get that harsh on people and even Islam allow evaluation with time through Shai process. With larger population and Failure of Khilafah, (4 good Caliphs against 4000 ) why do you want to increase suffering of people by imposing on them a system of strictness and absolutely against Islam, because that is what it really will be. Nothing as was acehived in reign of Umar or Ali could be gotten, democracy is better .

Reaction score

And ehy, it were Caliohs who tooka way the freedom and rights along with sold Muftis and Scholars, do you know what taking away of freedom resulted in, it rresulted in Scientsts being practically spit upo after Juma prayers, it resulted in killing of a man simply for doubt on him of rebelling. It resulted in hundreds of yyear of DARK AGE with the kind of life people lived and did your scholars taught you Muslims are supposed to live in a poor deppressed manner? What west invented COULD be invented by us today if we havn't made Quran a symbol of rules book today, even space sciences are described in it. For the people with the people is what Allah said which included religion for it will benefit mankind, that is the aim of religion, so you neeed to correct your way of thinking.

Reaction score
May i know what exactly do you mean by "freedom"???? And by the way The Holy Quran IS the book that contains instructions on how to lead our lives!! It is a rule book not for taking away as you say our "freedom" but for our own benefit. Also there were muslim scientists DURING the time of the caliphs that contributed to the sciences that we are studying today!! Astronomers,Astrophysicists,chemists, alchemists.economists. earth scientists,geographers,mathematicians,biologists and so many more.....All of these were muslims!!! Tell me where did the word !algebra" come from???? who invented the number "zero"??? I think you must read this...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world and this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists. And what you are calling the dark age is infact called by the rest of the world as ISLAMIC GOLDEN AGE!!!!

Maz

Reaction score
I_object
Uh...Just asking but what is your religion?