• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~*~*~Keep a Word*-*-*Drop a Word~*~*~

Reaction score
Hey man....It was a part of the game.....I didn't meant anything particular about PAKISTANIS........And I didn't write that "All PAKISTANIS are terrorists"....U shall read that thread again...
yes pakistanis are terrorists and so are the iranis stoning the monstorous tank and heavy artilaries dusnt make them terrorists of course it makes the are terrorising the american army pushing back the heavy vehicles with bare hands aint it supposed to terrorise americans so are the pakistanis they are dying and yet no ones ready to hold back against NATO forces though their way of doing is not right .....

Reaction score
yes pakistanis are terrorists and so are the iranis stoning the monstorous tank and heavy artilaries dusnt make them terrorists of course it makes the are terrorising the american army pushing back the heavy vehicles with bare hands aint it supposed to terrorise americans so are the pakistanis they are dying and yet no ones ready to hold back against NATO forces though their way of doing is not right .....
YES I agree.....Who said that nobody is protesting against Americans???Ppl always protest against their all these actions...Even their countrymen also...