• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Just wondering..

Reaction score
I have the 3 sciences and maths in A levels right now. Im going to start A2 this year
is it possible/normal that i chose business in a university? because I want to do that. Sciences was a bad choice for me

Reaction score
I have the 3 sciences and maths in A levels right now. Im going to start A2 this year
is it possible/normal that i chose business in a university? because I want to do that. Sciences was a bad choice for me
It is possible because BBA or business studies in most universities does not require u to study business subject in a level. In universities like LUMS u only require to get credits enough for their course just. Yeah, it is normal as one of my seniors had same subject combination as u and got admission in LUMS for business course.

Reaction score

Sure its possible. :)
a lot of science students pursue business in future.

Keep your options open but dont get hasty in deciding.You have a whole year left. You never know , you might start liking one science subject and you might say " Hey I like studying Physics. I should pursue it ahead"