• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

just want to know!! :)

Reaction score
hello guys!
i took my IGCSE exam this year and i just want to know a medical college that takes after o levels so if anyone knows any college please let me know. :)

Reaction score
r u serious???? buaah buaaah buaaah! here in pakistan u seldom come across any medical college which readily accepts u after ALEVELS and u want to join one after OLEVELS????? hahahihihoho....

Mhm

Reaction score
No there isn't any Medical college which takes anyone after O levels (IGCSE or GCE).

You have to do A levels which is equivalent to Intermediate to be eligible to apply to any University here!

Reaction score
but i hav heard of some collages that take you after IGCSE and their course is for 7 years instead of 5!
this is because they include 2 years of a levels in it too.
btw umar, my teacher told me that there was one student who went to pakistan(medical college) after IGCSE.

Reaction score
Then you ought to go to the same colleges that you claim to be admitting students after IGCSE ..what's the need of asking about any such ?

Reaction score
i dont wanna go to pakistan!!
i was just saying that there are some collages in world.
nevermind....i'm doing my A levels first
sorry to bother u guys.