• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

just askin

Reaction score
Well asking about the thing is not at all bad but it is good for you to get the knowledge about it, it is necessary that if you don't know anything then ask about it and make it clear.

Reaction score
Personally, the day before the exam, like, for me that would be tomorrow...
I'll wake up early, spend some time revising the subjects for the next day. Plus, if I feel as if I'm done with those subjects, then I revise something else to get my mind off of it.

To prevent anxiety/nervousness whatever... I eat :D :p

Past 3-ish, or sometime in the afternoon, I'll put everything aside and just relax. Whether it's by taking a shower or reading a book or something like that. I prepare my bag for the next morning, like making sure Statement of Entry, calculator, pens etc.

And, because I woke up early, it means that I'll feel tired by 8-ish. And first exams need good sleep, so just a few hours before going to bed, I just skim through everything, just to make sure I've gone through everything. And then I convince myself I've done enough.

Making my head clear, I go to sleep :)

Lol, that was a lot :p
I'm a very orderly person ;)

I'd try not to talk to anyone before the exam, or if I do, I avoid talking about studies, cuz it freaks yout out, you feel as if you haven't studied enough.

Anyways.

Yeah :)

Reaction score
ur post on transformation [stretch and shear]really helped.seems like u r really good at maths and especially at explaining things.how did ur paper 2 go?
i wanted to ask something if u remember;the last question that was related to matrix,did u get the same answer for the first two parts?i got really confused.

Reaction score
I am reallly worried can someone help me please!!! da paperz this time were pretty hard ppl say wen the examz are difficult the examiners are lenient is dat true??and i have dis feeling as if i wrote less in response to the questions for xample in the 7 mark question in history o level pak studies i elaborated abt 5 pointz fr every question is dat enough??? and in the report in english lang1 ppr i wrote abt school facilities but did nt elaborate much abt the cirriculum thing plus i mentioned dat studentz were on drugz in school and more discipline waz needed and dat comp labz and science labz and canteen food and gym shd be made and students shld nt have rowdy behaviour wat dat rite??exactly hw much do da examinerz want fr answers in isl amd histry pprz???does smbdy knw if so plz help r deze pprz being checked by paki examinerz???Help somebody....:(

Reaction score
what i know is that if the mark for the question is for example 7 you should mention at lest 7 points (thats for PHYSICS,BIOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY IGCSE)

Reaction score
you should have atleast 6 major independent points to answer a 7 mark question in history.they should be clearly elaborated too.best of luck with the result though. :)

Reaction score
AoA!
7 mark question in Pakistan Studies paper 1 (history) only require 3 reasons and their elaboration (example + explanation for each reason). Before starting off with the three reasons, a simplistic statement is required where you briefly quote all 3 of your reasons and then start off with 3 paragraphs, one for each reason. That's it!