• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

JUNAID AKHTAR'S GUESS PAPER ON---LINE

Reaction score
u guys shud all rem that the three principle examiners are nigel smith nigel price and nigel kelly the final verdict is theirs and read isl oct/nov 2010 examiner report the examiner clearly states tht questions in gps wont cum they r keepin a check on teachers n students any such acts wud be conidered as malpractice so havent u guys noticed the changes in exam questions in exam questions in 2011??

Reaction score
can anybody tell me about this question:
what is the geneva accord
it was an agreemint between afghanistan n pak. according to which the afghan refugees wud eturn to afghanistan voluntarily. it was signed by afghanistan n pak. and witnessed by america n soviet union in 1988. however the afghan mujhahideen wre nt consulted n refused to accept the terms of the treaty

Reaction score
IN 1985 presseler amendment was announced in which only those countries will get aid from USA who had no nuclear weapons.it was not implemented on PAK during afghan war bt after the war ended us president refused to declare pak a nuclear free country and so stopped the aid..:)

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new to this forum but I would like to discuss a problem while also requiring a guess paper, please.

In Oct/Nov, I Gave Pak Studies and got a B due to the components : History A, Geography B.

My history paper today was MashAllah very good but I am very worried about my Geography paper - as it let me down last time and I still have trouble with it. Can anybody please post some very reliable specific guess papers for Geography. Would really be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new to this forum but I would like to discuss a problem while also requiring a guess paper, please.

In Oct/Nov, I Gave Pak Studies and got a B due to the components : History A, Geography B.

My history paper today was MashAllah very good but I am very worried about my Geography paper - as it let me down last time and I still have trouble with it. Can anybody please post some very reliable specific guess papers for Geography. Would really be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
JA

Reaction score
r these guessess gonna work !? there is somethng running on undercover ! sir junaid is memember of cie and might possible that he is leaking that wat he knew !! NOTE that he has given statement also beforw guess qs and he told us that he is gonna check CIE papers and told us that if we could give are centre no and candidate no.... so that may be he is going to benefit us ! :O comments required ! a serious ! discussion !
Bitch please! Do you think this is that easy?? Huh! What he does is no doubt amazing but it's just due to his experience! Ofcourse humans make mistakes... Even a single question came out from Junaid Akhter's notes! Have faith in yourselves!