• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
10155016_554605351324482_4157659002950716497_n.jpg
Aly Emran i think you are outta mind man! Ibti is right here....! huh! the very idea of them leaving xpc... Dunno where you got it from...

Reaction score
3 sheiks went to picnic....thet took their sandwiches but forgot cold drink at home...atlast i was decided that the smallest sheikh would go to home to get the drink....he agreed on the condition that no the other two wont eat sandwiches widout him....

he went..

he didnt come aftr one day
not even after two days...
a week passed...bt the small sheik didnt return....

the other two sheiks thought that they shd eat the sandiches now....
as they were about to take their first bites, the smallest sheik came out from behind the tree n said: "jay ais tarah karna tay mai nai janda.." (if u gonna do lyk dis...i wont go..) :p

I've read a similar one, cept it was like, a family of turtles? it took them 3 months to reach their picnic destination, when they realised they forgot the drinks, so they sent the youngest turtle to get it, he told them not to eat it, then the little turtle left, now, the other turtles thought he'd be back in 6 months, (three there, three back) when they realised the turtle hadnt come yet, they waited another 6 months, the turtles were starving and started to eat, the little turtle crawled out from a bush, and was like: i wanted to see if you'd eat the food or not. but by then, the kid turtle, was a teenager, and his parents are old...