• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
LOL NO! They put the "witch's" hand inside. The man got damn scared and was trying to run out of the tub but his pal was holding an iron board and he ran head straight into that. Quite the prank. Cartoons in reality :LOL:
yes and runnng head along into metal board is really funny isn it? i just hate practical jokes.

Reaction score
LOL NO! They put the "witch's" hand inside. The man got damn scared and was trying to run out of the tub but his pal was holding an iron board and he ran head straight into that. Quite the prank. Cartoons in reality :LOL:
but if u look carefully, the guy holding the witches hand doesnt really pull open the curtain.... i dont think it was a prank, it was like a set-up...

Reaction score
yes and runnng head along into metal board is really funny isn it? i just hate practical jokes.
Of course it is! :p Practical Jokes FTW!

but if u look carefully, the guy holding the witches hand doesnt really pull open the curtain.... i dont think it was a prank, it was like a set-up...
Why should he pull it open? I think you are missing the point :p

But whatever, let's just stay on the beautiful topic.

Reaction score
VH34C6.gif