• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
197950_496108533766750_436360795_n.jpg
died laughing :ROFLMAO:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
--------------
cheap doctor visit..
Bob wasn't feeling well, and asked one his co-workers to recommend a doctor.
"I know a great one in the city, but he is very expensive. Five hundred
dollars for the first visit, and one hundred dollars for each one after that."
So Bob went to the doctor's office and, trying to save a little money,
cheerily announced "I'm back!"
Not fooled for a second, the doctor quickly examined him and said,
"Very good, just continue the treatment I prescribed on your last visit."

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
An Israeli soldier who just enlisted asked the Commanding Officer for a 3 day pass. The CO says, "Are you crazy? You just join the Israeli army, and you already want a 3 day pass? You must do something spectacular for that recognition!" So the soldier comes back a day later in an Arab tank! The CO was so impressed, he asked, "How did you do it?" "Well, I jumped in a tank, and went toward the border with the Arabs. I approached the border, and saw an Arab tank. I put my white flag up, the Arab tank put his white flag up. I said to the Arab soldier, "Do you want to get a 3 day pass?" So we exchanged tanks!

Reaction score
An Israeli soldier who just enlisted asked the Commanding Officer for a 3 day pass. The CO says, "Are you crazy? You just join the Israeli army, and you already want a 3 day pass? You must do something spectacular for that recognition!" So the soldier comes back a day later in an Arab tank! The CO was so impressed, he asked, "How did you do it?" "Well, I jumped in a tank, and went toward the border with the Arabs. I approached the border, and saw an Arab tank. I put my white flag up, the Arab tank put his white flag up. I said to the Arab soldier, "Do you want to get a 3 day pass?" So we exchanged tanks!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)
ufff admin bhai..... :D